Abbehh

Private First Class
- Date: June 7th, 2012
- Time: 11:30
- Which server: NY FFA server
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): Nater Silohunter
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster): Abbehh
- Accused of: Wallhack
- Silohunter spectated me after other players on the server accused me of cheating. He said that he did not think i was cheating. One of the 2 players said they were going to post a report on the forums. A few minutes later i was kicked and banned from the server.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
It was sketch. I said I didnt think so, so I could keep him there.
I got paige to come so I think her opinion is really what is valuable, but he was able to be on someone, aimed in, walk around wall and fire.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yes, I made this ban. Silo made the report of a possible hacker in shout. When I got into game I specced Abbeh.

First 10 seconds of the game, he was running on the roof, stopped, aimed through the wall at the stairs and waited for Cyborg to come around the corner and shot him. Next he was upstairs in the server room next to the balcony, went prone, and aimed through the wall across to the other stair case, tracked through the wall across the balcony, came out of the server room aimed at silo who was laying prone and OUT of sight. Sat aimed at silo until he stood up then popped him. The last kill that solidified my opinion that there was in fact a wall hack involved, abbeh was in the bathroom, aimed up through the wall at silo, continued to aim at the balcony as he came around the wall and shot through the bottom of the balcony right at silo.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
A lady wallhacker? That's uncommon and interesting. Very, very interesting.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ok sry

as i said - paige i highly doubt is wrong on this - and add the fact others say u hack

my prediction: ban stays but not my choice

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry but I will agree with Boo on this as I banned you from the LA server for a bunch of suspicious kills, added to that the last confirming kill for me was i was coming up the stairs from the green room with dead silence..stopped halfway up the stairs and waited..on kill cam you came from other direction aim at me while behind the long cabinet,went prone and shot me when there was no way for you to see me from that direction through a cabinet,as ever the appeal will be looked at by the Admins and is up tp them.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Forever-Banned-LOL-u-mad.jpg

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom