Introduce Yourself: A How-To

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
When making an Introduction, kindly copy, paste the following format in your Introduction thread/topic:
Thread Name: (Name) Introduction

Code:
Name:
CoD4 Username:
Explain the meaning of your username:
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:
Time you usually play:
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

Again, follow that template when making your introduction threads. I will be posting my Intro here so you can have a feel of what we're looking for.

Name: Walter
CoD4 Username: WaLLy
Explain the meaning of your username: WaLLy is short for Walter. and I've been using that nickname since I was in the 8th grade (about ~16yrs ago).
Steam Account: kkk_wally
X-Fire: wallymoney

Months/Yrs. of Experience: I've been playing FPS games for the past 5-6 years. My first FPS game on the PC was Medal of Honor: Breakthrough. It's still a fun game; least for me it is! I started playing FPS games on pretty much a daily basis ever since CoD4 came out. The game is like crack! I'm addicted! lol

Time you usually play: Anytime after 3pm PDT weekdays. During weekend, I don't really have a set time frame to play.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Yes and no. It's a complicated thing (well not really), but you can find the story in one of our forum tabs at the top.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm a married to a beautiful girl, going on 3 years now. w00t! We have no kids; yet. I'm a dog lover. We own 2 dogs; 1 female pug, 1 male mixed poodle. I'll post pics of my little ones sometime. I love going to the car race track (legal), it's quite an adrenaline! I love basketball (Go Phoenix Suns!). I'm an easy going guy and hardly anything ever bothers me. Anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask.

Game on!

Last edited by a moderator:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Also:: Title your intro:

"My Name Intro"

or something similar.. Don't use "Introduction", "an Intro" or something that dont tell who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom