[SOLVED] Banned a long time ago with an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

100dolla

Corporal
Hey guys, yes its me, I know its been a while and I miss you all. First, I want to apologize for my behavior when leaving the crew. It was very unsophisticated of me. I hope this apology will show others that I am actually a mature guy, not immature. The reason why I left was because school was basically interfering with my time on the computer daily. Recently, I found out that I could still maintain at least a 3.2 while not studying at all and rather playing video games, and that is satisfying to me. I hope this apology can get to many people, such as Paige and Damage who basically hate me completely. Others, sorta like and dislike me. This is also my ban appeal, at which I was banned by Houston a long time ago.
My current name is like100babies.
- Date Possibly 7 months ago?
- Time unknown
- Which server unknown
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) Houston
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) 86ed1a42
Hopefully you all can find it to accept my apology. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

ok so i found the thread for my ban, here it is, and my memory deceives me, and as i told you all, i want to apologize for my rude behavior to all of you.
Name: 100dolla
Reason: Glitching
Server: S3
Time - Date: 959PM - 3/25/2012 EST

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Ban was made by PwnSauce. Let's see what he has to say. I'm willing to give you another chance, but that it not my call. You're right, you left in a very rude fashion.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I think you should get another chance. You seem a lot more mature now. It was a VERY douchy way you left the Krew... But as said. You seem a lot more mature, but I'll guess we'll need a while to make sure lol.
IMO you should get banned. But you should still struggle if you want to get back into the Krew. Because this isn't Burger King. You can't always "Have it your way". ;)

100dolla

Corporal
Yeah I know. If getting unbanned could be a start, I could prove to all of you how much I have changed if you all are willing to give me that chance.

- - - Updated - - -

First, my flaws with how bad of a member I was was not being very forum active. I was somewhat game active, but not with the forums. I will go on the forums daily and post and talk with you all.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't even remember how you left or what was said etc.

I have no problem with an un-ban on w/e serves(s).

100dolla

Corporal
I'll tell you it all. I left mainly because school was interfering with my time on the servers about the year ago. I left rudely and immaturely as well. This thread serves to be as an apology and hopefully an unban for my wrong doings. I have disrespected many of the staff, and I have also send pm's to most of you apologizing. Hopefully you will all accept it and let me come back to the servers. Thank you all

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I welcome you back as a forum member. Anything else you'll need to earn. Enjoy our 13 servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't know what happened or why you left but you're saying this happened a long time ago even though you only joined August '11.

100dolla

Corporal
Ah, it still looks as if im banned from all servers still. Yes houston, I know ill have to earn all of your trust and respect back. Thanks for accepting my apology.

- - - Updated - - -

technically this did happen a while ago for me, since i havent talked to most of you in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom