Server 1 announcement.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
On or about July 21st, the current S1 ( 74.201.57.121 - Dallas) will be going down for good.

If everything goes to plan, the server will be up and playable for the first two weeks (give or take - starting today) with console spamming the NY server IP and letting people know it's becoming the new permanent s1.

The two or so weeks subsequent to that, the server will be closed but will display the NY server IP along with FFA | BC to let the regulars know where it has moved to.

It's been a painstaking process, but the NY server will be here to stay and running B3.

Stay tuned for more server announcements in the coming days/weeks.

Thank you for baring with us!

edit:
NY's S1 IP address is:
no port is required for this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm :sadcry: to see the dallas server go.. I get such a good ping on it! But, my ping on the NY server still isn't bad at all and it's also got B3. :hi5:

It'll be nice to get a permanent S1 going again so we can really work on populating it like it was. It'll take time but we'll get there.. ;)

Bart

Sergeant
Why are all the servers going away from me? :sadcry:

Oh well, its good that S1 will stay in one place from now on.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Because sometimes shit happens and it takes a little while to get things going as smooth as possible.

WaLLy could have just let it stay on a laggy , crappy host and chosen not to go through the headaches of B3.

Instead, he put in tons of work and money to make sure the servers run as best they can in the long run, and the long run is what the goal is. Not the short term.

If S1 takes a little longer to populate then so be it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Well, the NY servers have better ping for us Europeans. You Americans can settle, you still have lower ping than the Europeans. I get about 150-180 on the NY server.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I wasn't complaining Damage, just spouting I guess lol.

And I do know that Wally puts a lot of time and effort in this, so thanks a lot to Wally for all you have done!!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah I wasn't complaining Damage, just spouting I guess lol.

And I do know that Wally puts a lot of time and effort in this, so thanks a lot to Wally for all you have done!!

I feel sorry for all the other clans that doesn't have any Wally's. :giggle:

AVC

Banned
Why are all the servers going away from me? :sadcry:

You should complain. My lag on the NY server makes it unplayable. I was playing Pwn on the West Coast server and he was whining coz his ping was 120. 120! Try doing it with 300. Or 275 if it's completely empty on a low traffic time.

no idea how ima gonna run on the NY server

East cost is closer to Europe than Dallas.

Top Bottom