So, does anybody watch....

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Pro wrestling.

I've got to admit to beeing a fan since the early 90's. I used to watch nwa/wcw way back in the day (I remember Mark Calloway before he was the undertaker), and currently watch TNA here in the uk. There are some good wrestlers out there these days, such as Austin Aries, Crimson, James Storm, and of course the heavily busty womens division.

And yes i know the ending of the matches are pre determined, but all those who say it's fake, try taking a hit from a 280lb muscle man and then tell me it don't hurt.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I used to when i was a kid. I was very much into it.

Hulk, The Earthquake, The Undertaker, Ric Flair, The legion of doom tag team (my fav) , Jake the snake etc etc. I was really into it lol.

Now i could care less. I'm a huge MMA fan though.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I've seen a few matches, but never really got into it. Mainly because the stuff like WWE and RAW are over dramatically fake. Entertaining, yes. How wrestling should be, no.

MMA and UFC are things I'd love to get into watching though.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think WWF ( what it was when i watched it) was more entertaining. Maybe it was just because i was 13 lol. But today seems so over the top in dramatics. Back then it seemed like it focused on the matches.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Animal, you ever see King Curtis Iaukea? Old school before WWF, anyways, he was girlfriend"s Dad and almost my father in law, a great guy.i got to meet a lot of wrestlers who used to come see him,all really cool characters.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
i only watch UFC

i hate the crap they show on WWE or RAW, (my little cousin keeps trying to convice me that its not fake)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
o_O

Kessa likes MMA?

Silva vs Sonnen 2 TOMM!

I hope Silva breaks his face lol.

Who's your fav fighter(s)?

ottoids

KKK's Pecker Checker
Former Krew Member
I used to watch RAW and WWE...until i noticed it was fake... :picard: i started crying...man was i sad...and thats when i stopped watching fights XD end of story

Top Bottom