Predator is leaving

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Its really hard to make this thread, at first I decided that taking a break from COD4 was gonna get me back on track with my life but I decided it wont.
This truly sucks for me I love being a part of this krew but recently it has become to much. I was coming home most days to my computer and video games and this was seriously affecting everything in my life. I think the only way for me to get out of this hole im in is too take a big break from everything to do with games.

I would like to seriously apologise to the recruitment team im a recent member and bailing on you guys so soon makes me feel terrible if I every decide to come back I really hope I will be welcome.

Thanks to all of guys its been so great and I have made some good friends in this krew. Bred I would like to thank you especially, you may not know this but you first put the idea of joining in my head.

You guys are great and there is not a person in this krew I dislike

Im gonna miss you guys Hayden (Predator')

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
What the hell is this!? Leaving fo rizeal?
well personal lives are important, I would definitely not be here if I did have to move away from my friends. so if it is taking to much of your time from your real friends and life then its good for you to leave.
Have a good one dude.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Also, you need to understand that now i'll be forced to be racist towards you because of the natural Aust-NZ tension and the fact that we don't share the krew in common, just a heads up... Haha

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Aw man,sorry to see you go man,but like the others you don't have to leave completely bro..hopefully you'll come hang out once in a while..It's understandable
and yeah,it's a big life dude, go out and live it with no regrets. Good luck!

IronGirl

Sergeant
Aww man....I can't believe it :cry: you will be missed pred. Hope to see ya around sometime maybe. Have fun bro, and good luck! ;)

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

ur the only man that i know that likes longboarding too. im gonna miss ya.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Well that was quick.
Sucks to see you go man, I hope you'll be back some time in the future.
Take care Hayden!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
You need to just take a breather and just jump back in, don't be so quick to call it quits, Good luck with everything else going on in your life

Top Bottom