Requesting Demotion

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Hi all, I know I haven't been here very long and I know this might seen Douchey to leave after becoming a recruit, but I just don't enjoy COD anymore. At the start of this month I was stoked to be recruited, so thanks to Damage and everyone one else involved, but I have only played 20-30minSo s in the last 2 weeks, and couldn't get into it. Which is why I don't really see much apoint to fully recruiting me.
I will probably be on the forums still, I mean its basically the 1st website I go to when I open the internet, but its a CoD 'krew' and if I don't play COD, then I can't really be an effective krew member.

its been fun, and everyone seems cool to talk to. So maybe i'll make another intro in future if I get back into COD.

See you tomorrow anyway, just not in game.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Don't go diablo! you just lost your COD groove. You can get it back! go pawn some noobs somewhere and feel like a king, then you can write a new thread about how El Diablo got his groove back :p

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
well bud it was nice seeing you here even though i really didnt get a chance to know you

- - - Updated - - -

well bud it was nice seeing you here even though i really didnt get a chance to know you

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
thats always happends to me :giggle:

one month Im on 25/8 and enother one Im not plaing CoD at all.. and then again 25/8 haha

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Yea pls don't leave us man. I'm sure you will get your groove back and then you'll regret it. But however it's your decision.

IronGirl

Sergeant
awwww man :( u should stay! maybe if u take a break from COD for a month or so, youll like it better...hope u decide to join later on ;)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No worries man, i know how you feel. I hardly play anymore either.

Every time i try and get back into it i just get bored after 20 mins.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I only play once every few weeks now, but I just hang out on the krew site you don't actually have to be extremely active in game to be a member.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
El, I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but i wouldn't have a problem with you still becoming member.

You would have to play the scrim tho lol.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Well I guess I could stay for the scrim and becoming a member if its ok, like I said, i'll still be on the forums.
I think I do just need a break from COD, I've played through almost 3 times, and I'm still not that good, except maybe when I just use the m9 Haha.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah you don't have to play COD ALL the time to be a member. Hell I don't play near as much as I used to, but I don't want to be demoted because of that. I've had to take breaks from it too so I know how you feel.

For me, I think being a member is actually more of a forum thing then playing the game. And like Damage said, I have no problem with you becoming a member.. like he said though you gotta be at the scrim lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Dude if you wanna be demoted, we can demote the SHIT out of you. Just sayin'

And also, EPICLY GHEY. Just give it a month and see what happens, if you still feel the same way, no biggie. This is my input.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I guess I could stay for the scrim and becoming a member if its ok, like I said, i'll still be on the forums.
I think I do just need a break from COD, I've played through almost 3 times, and I'm still not that good, except maybe when I just use the m9 Haha.

Also consider playing with some of our members who have...... lives....... (in other words the ones who aren't as good)

There are also a lot of other ways to play cod than just server 1. Ask a member to go to another server with you, prefereably a mod since they can change GT and Maps. If they refuse, post here, and we'll whoop their ass with a spiked bat.

Hibred has (or had) a Star Wars mod server. We used to have Cartoon server. We now have a softcore server. We just need to get them up and running. So let's do it.

Top Bottom