Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Papa Johns?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay....

Price, delivery time...etc. ALL taken OUT of the equation....

1.Who has the better pizza?

2.Who has the better wings?

3.What is the best place in your opinion and why?

THX :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm not that picky but the wife chooses Pizza Hut > Domino's because of the wings and pizza.

I don't prefer either. And I've only eaten Papa John's once in my life just a month or two ago. I liked it just about the same as Pizza Hut and Domino's. The only thing that I like about Pizza Hut is because it's 5 minutes away from me and I get to eat the pizza at hotter temps.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Pizza Hut has the best pizza....well at least the tomato sauce is better than Papa Johns/Dominos > doesn't have enough IMO.

However, Little Ceaser's beats them all...$5 for a large, pretty good pizza? Mmmmmm

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
TD wasn't talking about price or else I would have mentioned Little Ceasar's. Although for 5 bucks you get a ton of grease with your pizza. XD

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Okay....

Price, delivery time...etc. ALL taken OUT of the equation....

1.Who has the better pizza?

2.Who has the better wings?

3.What is the best place in your opinion and why?

THX :D

1. Better pizza for me = Dominos

2. Not sure, Pizza Hut has good wings but never tried them from any where else

3. Why did you ask the same question in the third as the first lol, anyways I like it better mainly because of the taste. I use to hate supreme pizza and now that's all I order, the Domino's here is pretty kick ass and pretty fast on delivery as well (small town) ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Dominos definately.

Dominos makes great thin crust and deep dish pizzas. I, surprisingly, prefer the thin crust.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
pizza hut, dominos puts too less of their sauce

- - - Updated - - -

pizza hut, dominos puts too less of their sauce

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
In NZ there is no papa johns so

1. Dominos - They seem to tailor there flavours to me its cool.
2. Pizza Hut - I know im not supporting the same store but seriously the wings are god.
3. Overall i like dominos cause wings are not a regular thing for me, also they seem to be able to keep the temperature of there Pizzas longer that pizza hut.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I never had papa john's so I can't say..

1. It's a hard choice between pizza hut and dominos, dominos is great but so it pizza hut's stuffed crust!
2. Never had wings from pizza hut that I remember, and not sure if dominos has them or not (haven't eaten from there much at all)
3. Has to be pizza hut since the closest dominos to me doesn't have walk-in, only carry out.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Haven't had dominos recently, but just had pizza hut vs/. papa johns and pizza hut wins by landslide.

Papa johns has a few more specialty pizzas. That's about it.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Papa John's doe and cheese, Pizza hut's sauce, Papa John's garlic dipping sauce, domino's crust.

I'll take 12.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Pizza Hut is the only one of those 3 we have in Sweden. But goddamn, they make good pizza!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

PwnSauce

Banned
Go to an independent Pizza shop and ditch the trucked-in, corporate, manufactured pizza.

This way you support local economies and families instead of non-working investors elsewhere.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I can smoke better wings than these three put together.

Pizza huts come pre- cooked and frozen. Just run through the oven. They are pretty greasy, at least when i had them last like 10 years ago lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay damage, ty for the input about your wingcooking. I guess in the future i will call you for delivery?

Top Bottom