Diablo is sorry

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Yesterday in jest i said some things that were taken to heart.
03:28
El Diablo

and thats why your the laughing stock of the world. (about US)

I would like to say that im sorry if you took offence to that, and I dont actually have any problems with the US, so if your American and was upset when your read that, i hope you can accept this apology. no hard feelings.

Jack.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
a00ebc56_haters-gonna-hate-leonardo.jpeg

Soulg

Corporal
Yesterday in jest i said some things that were taken to heart.
03:28
El Diablo

and thats why your the laughing stock of the world. (about US)

I would like to say that im sorry if you took offence to that, and I dont actually have any problems with the US, so if your American and was upset when your read that, i hope you can accept this apology. no hard feelings.

Jack.

as an american, i am aware that usa is the laughing stock of the world.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
It maybe wouldve made more sense to say some Americans make America look like the laughing stock of the world. the Americans I've met are cool. Soulg you alright.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
No way man! Canada is like the Australia of the northern hemisphere. except with bears and mooses.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I think every country is the laughing stock of the world...except for Iran. They have a ultra-stable country, government, and economy, and their military is top notch.

Point being, the US, along with a few other countries (pretty much all the other countries Krew members live in) are WAY better than..let's say 85-90% of the world.
People across the oceans follow the US closer than the US follows them, so I'm sure I could find plenty of funny/messed up things about ANY other country if I followed their news for a week.

No one is angry by your statement, Diablo; it is something normally said and is very much let off loosely. :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Take it easy diablo, we were just talking. I don't think any americans got offended

The US is in some ways better than 90% of the world, especially if you consider quality of life as one of the standards of comparison. The USA is also one of the most excessive countries in the world, taking quality of life into account. Taking quality of life out of the picture, Americans, as a whole, could be a LOT better in MANY MANY regards.

But people don't change quickly and rarely do so unless they are getting their asses kicked..... and I think america is well on its way to a good asskicking.

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Well the attitude I got begs to differ that no one got offended, but you are right.

PwnSauce

Banned
I would guess that most military service members would take offense to their country being called "Laughing stock of the world".

Top Bottom