Ownership Changes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

As most of you know, it's kind-of tough trying to manage most of what's behind the scenes (forum & servers management, etc.). Very soon, I will be doing a move to another state and I'm not so sure I will be able to be sure on as much (or as little as I am now). So now that the Krew has just hit it's 3rd Birthday, it's given me a good sense on who I can trust to give the keys to the whole house. This thread is not to say I will be leaving anytime soon, but more of a, to make things run more efficient, I needed extra folks that you and I could count on whenever I'm not around.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce the new co-owners:
AVC & DamageINC

In the coming weeks, before I leave to the week long cruise, they will get trained on everything I've come to learn throughout the years. However, it's quite a lot they need to learn, and with my little availability on training time (Fridays), I ask for patience towards them.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, you are more than welcome to post them.

Sincerely,
Wally

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Congratulations, Damage and AVC. I'm sure it will take a while to learn all of the stuff WaLLy manages, but you guys are very capable for the job!

I need the percentages of Krew ownership published, please :)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I say :fuckyea:

They're both on very often and are very involved in everything we do.. I'm sure they'll keep us going just as good!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea damage is a good guy. AVC is a good guy too.

I seriously think i had a dream where Damage was becoming owner or something. Or i saw something about him being in the Owner user group thing, or something like that. IDK. Anyway, I had some weird idea you were handing the baton to damage for some reason.

I don't think we'll ever have the same kind of thick skin that comes along with WaLLy's extensive experience in customer support without WaLLy being there, though XD

I'm glad you picked Damage and AVC, they are awesome.

This leaves me a little confused, however......

Why the fk didn't you make HonestJohnny the new owner?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks everyone for the support. These guys will handle it just as well as I could, so no need to worry. :)

Why the fk didn't you make HonestJohnny the new owner?

I asked when we sent him the Hallmark card. Not sure if he got it before the deadline

:troll:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks everyone for the support. These guys will handle it just as well as I could, so no need to worry. :)

I asked when we sent him the Hallmark card. Not sure if he got it before the deadline

:troll:

:lmao:

Who's HJ??

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
When WaLLy comes back on the next day:

Damage is forcing everyone to BBQ for him to keep their current positions.

AVC is switching every server to Australia.

Top Bottom