Happy Birthday to the Kaptain Krunch Krew

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
May 2010 I started playing for the first time on s1. It became my favourite server so I played everyday only there. In this time I played with the name King&Emperor. On the 7th July 2010 I registered in the forum and August 6th, 2010 I became a recruit. I changed my name to JohnRyAn and from there on my times rocking s1 was over :(. I was very busy with school and so on. But in this time the Krew became more and more something like a second family for me. For the future, I hope that the servers will get repopulateted soon( I'm sure the will) and that I will have more time to play with you guys again. Thanks Wally without you this wonderful place wouldn't exist. But also a big thanks goes to Pwnsauce and stevo thanks for the nice long talks we had together but my thanks goes also to everyone else because each of you makes this a special place.

Happy birthday Kaptain Krunch Krew!! :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Happy Birthday Krew!

*April 2010 - Found S1, played every single day as (RE)Rival
*July 2011 - Joined the Krew forum. (Took me a while, yes.)
*October 2011 - Left (RE) because it wasn't going anywhere
*November 2011 - Joined the Krew.
*June 2012 - You won't get rid of me that easily.:troll:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Happy Birthday Krew!!! :hi5:

Sure doesn't seem like 3 years, been fun so far and more years to come!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks, Wally, for all you do and happy birthday to the krew!

Wow, in just a couple weeks it will have been 1 year since I signed up on the forum :eek:

ottoids

KKK's Pecker Checker
Former Krew Member
Happy Birthday !!!! :) 3 years...wow...almost 5 months since I signed up...

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
happy birthday krew, wow its been a year since the last one? it seems like it was a few monthes ago
been here for more than 2 years - been given more chances then any1 else in the forum and one of the most irritating members... thanx for keeping me <3

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Happy birthday to the Krew! Sure doesn't seem like it's been that long.. I'm sure we'll keep going for another 3 or more! :happydrinking:

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Happy birthday to the krew. Thank you Wally for your hard work to make this possible and Thank you members of the krew fo making the past 3 years fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy birthday to the krew. Thank you Wally for your hard work to make this possible and Thank you members of the krew fo making the past 3 years fun.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
When Wally announced to me and AVC a few weeks ago we would be helping out with owner duties, i really didn't think it would be much extra work. After having trained a couple of times, sending 100s of PM's going :wtf: and being so confused Wally got confused XD, i now fully understand how much time and effort he puts into making sure things run as smoothly as possible.

WaLLy deserves all the appreciation and thanks ten fold. The number of different things needed to know to run the forum and servers smoothly, the non stop trial and error etc is hard to fully appreciate until you're exposed to it, at least for me.

Big thanks to WaLLy!

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
In reality Wally it should be us creating this thread for you. Without you this krew wouldn't be able to exist. The time and money you dedicate is sometimes taken for granted.
This thread reminded me that I've now been a member for a year. In four months I'll reach the two year forum member mark.
Thank you so much for allowing me to be here.

Top Bottom