Happy Birthday to the Kaptain Krunch Krew

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Happy birthday to the Kaptain Krunch Krew! All I can say is, WOW! It’s already been 3 years and it barely feels like 3 months!
A lot has happened in the past 3 years: people have come and gone, new members, new servers, drama here and there, but most of all, everything has been good. We’ve gone from 49 to 57 Krew Members in just a year. Although, the jump doesn’t seem like a huge jump, we’re making a real progress.

My thanks:
Staff: You guys handle your duties exceptionally well even when people sometimes don’t appreciate the work. Thanks for handling it like champs! I couldn’t ask for a better Team!
Krew Members: You guys are the reason why we do what we do. I’m thankful to have a loyal group and as always, we’ll try our best to meet your expectations. I have something special for you guys.
Recruit Members: The future of the Krew. I’m sure most of you all will meet the requirements to join the Krew. I’m looking forward to see you guys/gals with full tags.
Krew Legends: The folks that are gone but never forgotten! Miss you guys!
Forum Members: Thank you for being a part of this Krew-munity. Also, without your patronage, we wouldn’t be where we’re at today.
Premier Members: Many thanks for the donations through-out the years, it’s greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I’m thankful to have such an awesome group of people that I get to interact on a daily basis. You guys and gals keep this Krew running and going strong! Hope to have you guys and gals for next years’ celebration!
Thanks again! :)
-WaLLy

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I've been a lot of the drama...
I'm glad to see you still love me Walt!

Thank You Staff for keeping the servers "safe" from hackers and spawn campers, now all I have to worry about is getting it pushed in by you guys.
Thanks Members for being good friends.

Thank you everyone for 3 great years!

And what's my something special?!? :| pl0x

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Mahalo too you,fo all you doooo,happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo kreeeeeew

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Woot! Happy birthday Krew! I know some of us senior members appreciate the time everyone has put in to build out community (Especially you Walter). Lets keep it up guys! To the future!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I've been here almost a year, and even in that short time, it is very nice to see growth and development within the Krew family! I'd like to thank everyone as well(a little less formally). THANKS to everyone including the admins, mods, premies, and members/recruits!!

And to the Krew as a whole: Happy Birthday!!
I cannot wait to see how the Krew transforms positively this coming year.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
been here 2 months and wouldnt trade it for anything. Everything to do with this krew has been awesome from the servers to krew awesomeness flows through it :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Wauuu. It's been a long time, but time sure has flown by. It's been a great two and a half years for me, and it was probably a fantastic three years. I can't wait for our 4th !

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
Happy Birthday Kaptain Krunch Krew. Oh man it would be fun to compare the current KaptKrunchKrew to the Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Kaptain Krunch Krew, didn't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent krew it was in the beginning.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Very proud to be apart of the Krew :happybirthday:. And thank you WaLLy for what u do in making sure all of the servers stay going and ultimately making this Krew in the beginning u rock. And yes the mods to the members to the recruits thanks for being so cool and making it all fun. :rockon:

IronGirl

Sergeant
Happy Birthday to the best fkin krew ever! Thank you so much WaLLy for everything you have done to create this krew. We really appreciate it! we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you ;)... Thanks to all the awesome admins and super-mods also!!!! :thanks:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Happy birthday krew! Thanks to everyone who is a part of this wonderful place.

Top Bottom