Music mayhem

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
So guys what is your favourite genre, song, band and album. i'm interested in what you guys are into me personally I'm into mainly rock but i like abit of everything my favourite band is rise against but my favourite album is Aquarius by aqua, my favourite song is "Somebody I use to know"

so what's yours?

imjeezuss

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Lol I listen to just about any type of rock but mainly classic rock. My favorite band is santana and I hate that song(^) btw XD

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i like it, it has a different vibe to it and all the chav crap gets played on the bus to it's glorious when it comes on

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I listen to metal and acoustic mainly, pathway drive, bring me the horizon, a day to remember, city and colour, and lots of others, I'm not good and choosing just one. Count your blessings is probably the Album I've listened to most.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
My favorite artist is Wiz Khalifa. But I also like Kid Cudi... Solzilla, etc. I'm a rap guy.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Kid Cudi's a boss, Wiz Khalifa is good, just not great. I listen hip-hop from the 80ies till now and computer music ofcourse!

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I stopped listening to Metallica after Master of puppets. IMO, that was their last great album. I listen to rock and metal, everything from Bruce Springsteen, through AC/DC, Iron Maiden, and Saxon to Slayer. Most of todays music annoys me as people seem to find it hard to be original, but that might just be me.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I stopped listening to Metallica after Master of puppets. IMO, that was their last great album. I listen to rock and metal, everything from Bruce Springsteen, through AC/DC, Iron Maiden, and Saxon to Slayer. Most of todays music annoys me as people seem to find it hard to be original, but that might just be me.

Yeah decent music is hard to find... and bruce springston is amazing

Top Bottom