Forum upgraded

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

I did a forum maintenance upgrade, and while I was at it, I added a new forum theme called Blackend, so if you're not using that, you should give it a try. It's a nice mixture of black and orange.

Our old theme, Avenger Blue hasn't been updated, so with that said, if you see anything that looks out of place, do not expect it to get fixed anytime soon or at all. Eventually, this theme will get deleted in the next upgrade or two; or if I could find a similar style, I will replace it.

edit:
please use this thread to report any issues with the new Blackend theme. Thanks.

edit #2:
the following needs to be fixed or added..
-Move "What's New" button from the NavBar [SOLVED]
-fix the color in the "Thread Starter" bar
-add the Komp tab [SOLVED]
-set Visitor Messages Tab as default [SOLVED]

Last edited:

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Sweet oh and with the Thread Starter bar you get you can see the words thread starter cause the bar is same colour as words

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sweet oh and with the Thread Starter bar you get you can see the words thread starter cause the bar is same colour as words

Yep, I noticed that as well. I'll make a list of things in the OP so that we don't get duplicate requests/posts.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Keep in mind you can change back to blue theme.

Blackened is a better song than a theme XD.

It's pretty good, just a few things i don't like about it, such as the white chat box bar and the announcements color. I'm sticking with blue.

I do like the activity stream.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man as soon as I switched I like it, thanks Wally for the new theme!!

I will also report anything wrong if I find it ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure I'm digging the profile thing. Is there some way the activity tab could be on the profiles but not set as default?

I would hate for recruits to miss scrim info because the visitor message tab is not default.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Not sure I'm digging the profile thing. Is there some way the activity tab could be on the profiles but not set as default?

I would hate for recruits to miss scrim info because the visitor message tab is not default.

I've asked the VB team about your request. Hopefully I can have it changed back by tonight.

"Activity Stream" is a new feature in vB4.2. I'm kind-of liking it, but I too would like to have "Visitor Messages" be the default tab.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Not. Click the tab.

Try now. I saw it just fine but in small letters I noticed the plugin itself was disabled. Not sure why you couldn't see it though as you should already have the proper permission...

Either way, it's working now as I don't see see anymore
vB Tournaments & Ladders is Disabled!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

This should be fixed now. I can see the change from my account, can you verify it's fixed from your end as well?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I would say that the announcement background color doesn't really correspond with the rest of the of the theme. It's lime green.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's important, so I might leave it that color so that people are aware of news.

You can close it by hitting the top right X.

Top Bottom