New Demotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
btw what happened with Miles? His last activity was April 4th.

Thanks for the heads up on him. He will be given a one week warning. For some reason he isn't in the 4-1-1 member list, so thats why i didn't look up his stats.

Total Assault sent me a message so he should be ok XD

@ Riku - I left a heads up message on your profile a week ago. I also informed you on your profile you had been demoted. All you had to do was make one post in the last 75 days or w/e.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sry ethan ur right - but i wasnt kidding b4 u came(i still liked sniper at the time which is how i remember it) they were joking around bout it but only for a couple days ... now im done sry for bringing the hate from u guys nvr mean to

and riku if u still wanna be part of the krew it wont take much to rejoin - they already know how u are so theyll just be looking for ur activity prior to rejoining

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why didn't we have an "HJ was demoted everyone say your goodbyes" thread. He deserves one =/

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
People gave him one with the whole "he needs to be demoted" thread. :rolleyes:

Yeah really, I thought I was inactive but I'm not gone NEAR that long. I don't even remember the last time I seen him tbh. I admit, I'm not here nearly as much as I used to be but I've never abused or done anything with my mod privileges that I know of. If I have, just let me know..

Who's HJ btw?? :lmao: Sorry had too..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
we're also looking at the mouthy mods too lol

19885081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom