[Movie] 'Chernobyl Diaries'

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I'm so watching this when it comes out, it looks interesting and scary at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This is a very counter-educational movie that will make kids think very stupid things about the russian disaster.

EDIT: possibly also epic, though.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
THE FERRIS wheel in cod campaign, but i hate this because now people gonna think theres actually monsters lol.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
This is a very counter-educational movie that will make kids think very stupid things about the russian disaster.

EDIT: possibly also epic, though.

Movies are meant to entertain, not educate, no one would go see it if it was historically accurate

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Education doesn't have to be about historical fact, btw. So some movies both educate and entertain. Whether they are factual documentaries of physical science or history or not has nothing to do with it. Looking for depth in movies isn't unheard of......and there is more than one way to educate and to be educated.

Still say it could be cool.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i just saw the commerica it looked awesome :eek: i wonder if this one id actualyl get scared durring.. XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
As long as it's got cool camera work it'll be nice. The stories been done a lot.... basically.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yeah....this looks scary as crap.

Interesting plot though...I don't know if I could live with seeing it haha.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
fuuuck! i wish i could have visited pripjat when i wqas in the ukrain, but it took them 1 week to organice it and we wasnt there long enough, i really wich i could have walked the dead city, its amacing. until i visit ukraine the next time i have to just play stalker i guess...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
That movie looks freaky. Remind me to never visit Chernobyl.

Top Bottom