New laptop!

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
im thinking of asking my dad for a laptop for Christmas/birthday (my birthday is 8 days away from Christmas).
but im not sure on what to get. i want to game on it so it has to be pc and his budget is 300 maximum. what do u guys
think would be good for me? its my firstime getting a laptop so ya.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
craigslist, go buy yourself a nice laptop. Don't expect to play games on it. It won't.

AVC

Banned
Bah, he should have no trouble playing Minesweeper, Solitaire, and maybe even some really bad-ass games like Asteroids or Plants vs Zombies

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
1-300$ is low budget for gaming laptop
2- you said your birthday is 8 days before christmas, if you pick out a laptop now it might not even be available then or the prices might change and you might be able to get a better deal, also around christmas time a lot of laptops go on sale

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
man... 300$.... wont be enough..... :giggle: I think that you'll need 750$ at LEAST and maybe it still won't be able to run MW2,3, BO, BF3 and many other games... only cod4... lol.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

try to google something tho... thats what I found:
http://www.squidoo.com/lapstopsunder300
http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/laptops-under-GBP300/page.asp

and Joe might help... might... lol... 300$....lol!

better try to get a higher budget..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What Mike said. If you want to play the latest games 300 isnt even close. My graphics card alone was close to 300.

I think you would be better served just taking that 300 and putting it into your piggy bank. Eventually you should have enough.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Christmas is in like 8 months, go get a job and you can buy a gaming laptop in 8 months.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
ok ill ask my dad if he can get me a laptop now so u can tell me whats a good 750 dollar laptop.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Man... Good luck finding a Gaming Laptop for $300. You'll have to raise your budget.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Rival, he did...

I would post a build now, but it might get outdated between now and christmas

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
it just has to be a comp lol.

You do realise that a desktop is notably cheaper when it comes to gaming equipment.. Lmao.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Man... Good luck finding a Gaming Laptop for $300. You'll have to raise your budget.

And Rival, read the whole thread :picard:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
You do realise that a desktop is notably cheaper when it comes to gaming equipment.. Lmao.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

And Rival, read the whole thread :picard:

Uhm.... No?

Top Bottom