Act like Person Above You

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've got to buy more Coke today. I'm sorry guys.... It's my addiction... I NEED COKE...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I don't care if I'm inactive in-game. I still beat the crap out of all of u.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im pedobear :pedobear: i hit on all the little girls that come to forum :pedodance:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Life sucks, I'm never going outside. Maybe if I tell everyone how terrible I am, they will like me. =P RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ludwig van Beethoven has been called one of the greatest composers of all time. Beethoven wrote his music in the classical style during the 18th and 19th centuries in Europe. He wrote symphonies and concerti, piano sonatas, and string quartets. He incorporated ideas of the Enlightenment and Romanticism into many of his works. Beethoven was born in Bonn, Germany, in 1770 to Johann van Beethoven and Magdalena Keverich van Beethoven. He was baptized on December 17, 1770. When Beethoven was young, he started taking music lessons from his father, who was a musician in the court of Bonn. Beethoven was exceptionally good even as a child. In 1787 he visited Vienna where he performed and met many famous musicians including Mozart. He returned to Bonn when his mother began dying of tuberculoses. When his mother and sister died, he devoted most of his time to taking care of his younger siblings because his father was an alcoholic. In 1792, Beethoven moved to Vienna, where he began studying with Joseph Haydn, who was a close friend of Mozart’s. Vienna recognized Beethoven as a great pianist and he became very popular. In 1795, he wrote his first works with opus numbers which were the three piano trios. He supported himself by giving lessons, selling his works, and gifts from aristocratic patrons. This was very unusual for musicians of his time because they normally joined the church and became clergy to gain income. In 1801 Beethoven started loosing his hearing. They are not sure of the cause of his deafness but it has been said to be from syphilis, lead poisoning, or typhus. His hearing problem troubled him his whole life and greatly affected his music. At one time in his life he became severely depressed and in 1802 he left Vienna and moved to Heiligenstadt where he continued composing. In 1811 Beethoven performed his own Piano Concerto No. 5 “Emperor” which he failed at playing. Because of this, he never performed in public again.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
chris stfu bout all that! noone cares - and stop bringing up the girl ur stalking AND STOP LYING

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If someone sees IG, tell her to check her pms.

And when I mean pms, I do mean pms... Wolf said that the other day, y0!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
actually thats what i was gunna ask u guys XD

anyways ot: me bahdass me take hamma and ban youuu

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
ik i dont deserve respect for what i did i hate myself for it.Im told to forget about what i did ...

Yet im supposed to respect those that make fun of me for it, and think of me differently
You guys think just because I do one thing im going to do it to every girl i meet on here

burn in hell ethan
and i hope the devil does it personally

*******u gunna reply ig?***************************

This is why i hate most of the members that have joined since i came back

I want a distraction from ethan right now

Only my step brother has made me this mad before...

I try to forget what i did to sniper
You guys just dont let me, and it makes u think that ill do it to every girl on here

thats why im mad
im not like that
i just talk to girls more cuz there nicer
not to get em to like me

Top Bottom