The Avengers!

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I saw this movie when it first came out. I loved it sooo much hahaah :) you should all watch it.
btw hulk could smash the crap out of everyone :|

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
btw hulk could smash the crap out of everyone :|

Hulk vs Loki scene was HILARIOUS! :lmao:

I won't spoil it for those you haven't seen the movie yet, but that part was very funny, along with many other parts (like what Pony posted^^^....after the credits in US).

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I'm sure I'll be watching this too, when it comes out on DVD because I hate going to the theaters to watch movies :giggle:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm sure I'll be watching this too, when it comes out on DVD because I hate going to the theaters to watch movies :giggle:

If you smuggle in candy, snacks, and drinks, the movie is still $15. Lol.

A bunch of broke teenagers thought it was worth the money though ;)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
If you smuggle in candy, snacks, and drinks, the movie is still $15. Lol.

A bunch of broke teenagers thought it was worth the money though ;)

The expense is not why I don't do, and it's not 15 bucks to go where I am anyways. The reason I don't like it is because of how loud they play the audio, you almost have to wear ear plugs just to watch it, call me what you want but I want to keep my hearing...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I like "moderately loud" sound but my 7.1 surround sound is much better than any theater I've been in.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yeah I like "moderately loud" sound but my 7.1 surround sound is much better than any theater I've been in.

Oh yeah! Surround sound rules. I have it in my basement...but the big screen is upstairs, so we have only used it a few times.
And nothing beats the comport of your own home.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Who ever did the special effects did wonderful.

Especially with the Hulk tearing up flying objects!
1335962194_Avengers%20hulk%20battle%20photo.jpg

Top Bottom