SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Name: Peter Scott
CoD4 Username: lerning2spel
Explain the meaning of your username: Im lerning tu spel proprly
Steam: Dont Have
X-Fire: Dont Have
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Been playing cod 4 for about 1 year now.
Time you usually play: Weekends
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: um Stevo agesss ago

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Umm im friendly.. and nice and hate hackers ALOT sooooooo yeahh

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Good to see you here! Been around on the servers for a while! Stay active/post and we hope to see you in the Krew! :D

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey peter seen you in the past but its been a while. Good to see you think you kno what to do. But welcome to the krew :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hey Peter! About time you made an intro! We're running low on Aussie Bastards so stay active if you'd like to get recruited some day. We need people like you ;)

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Welcome to te forum Peter if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
i didnt know scott was a last name....

Welcome to the forms Peter! although youve already been here for a while :D

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums :D

Glad I finally convinced you to make a damn intro. I should get points for that XD

AVC

Banned
Heres hes original intro http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/3970-lerning2spel-intro?highlight=lerning2spel, I think hes just trying to be more active hes been trying to join the krew for a long time

There's a lot more to being in the Krew that playing on S1 (or any S for that matter). You could live on one of the servers. That's not enough in itself.

Being in the Krew is about talking on shout, posting some funny stuff and sharing a bit if your life (except for things like Ponies, we don't really need THAT much sharing, lol).

So don't be a stranger. Get to know us. Being part of the Krew is about knowing who your comrades are

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Dunno how this whole bump thing goes.. but I'm supposed to say that
I am interested in joing the krew again haha

Top Bottom