Krewgaming BC2 server online

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
For those who have Battlefield:Bad Company 2 ,we have a server now available for noobs like me to rank up and have some fun with friends,please be nice and let me get some headshots..I am level 2 at the moment and cannot yet fly a heli but i can drive the shit out of the tanks XD.info is as follows:
Name : Krewgaming BC2
IP:8.6.3.65:19567
Hardcore
friendly fire on
noob friendly
:run::shooting::shitfan::jammin::donkeypunch::dance::camb:

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Damn you bred!! Now i have to find my BC2 game and reinstall it, just to help you out. I hope you appreciate all i do for you.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks G!! BFBC2 FTMFW!!!

For everyone who doesn't know, in order for the ranks and stats to kick in, 4 players must be on to get it started.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
FYI - I know the option is there to turn friendly fire off, but i think on hardcore servers it's always on. I could be wrong on this but i think we tried that when WaLLy had his. I've also never been on any HC server that FF was off.

There is also a log of configuring to be done. Setting game mode, tickets, re-spawn time, vehicle spawn time etc etc.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Yupper , i tried to look at the configs on the server site but, it's not like CoD at all, so i did what i could there, as far as respawn times and all that it will take a little research..but i dont have the game here so i can't test till i get home.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Its a bitch. I tried to config WaLLys and made little progress in two or three days and i spent a few hours on it. WaLLy got it right though :| so im sure he can help you.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
D, I actually got used to the FF in HC servers. Made me more aware and it's easier to kill with a sniper rifle as well.

Who else has BFBC2?

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I remember when we had the BC2 server

/me places AT mine
*couple minutes later*
Wally approaces, watches the mine, switches to impact hammer and walks towards the mine... BOOM
/me laughs his ass off

But on the original topic, I can't wait to get mumble and BC2 party going on :D

AVC

Banned
I guess I need to dust off my copy.

I'm used to FF on the HC S&D server I play on. Can be annoying sometmes though.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I play it alot. I like putting C4 on quadbikes and blowing the shit out of tanks/buildings/people etc. :D

Add me on EA/Origin aswell: Visfan

Like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Homepage banners have been updated.

G, when you when a chance claim the server cuz I'm planning on being the number one up in that mofo! :veryhappy:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Okay I will as soon as Nick gets done playing around in there,
:D

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Let me know which maps suck and they will be removed so far they are all on:
Arica Harbor
Atacama desert
Harvest Day
Heavy Metal
Laguna Alta
Laguna Presa
Nelson Bay
Oasis
Panama Canal
Port Valdez
white pass

---------- Post added May 3rd, 2012 at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was May 2nd, 2012 at 07:38 PM ----------

also 5 second respawn should be working
vehicle respawn is at 200%
teamkill limit is 6 and kick

Last edited:
Top Bottom