[SOLVED] HumanTarget ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanTarget

Private First Class
i was having a friendly scrim with some of the crew members here and i got permantly banned from the servers.

Im guessing it was Pwnsauce. I can assure you all i wasn't hacking, and never had.

All i used was my mouse and a keyboard.

Can the ban be lifted please?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
UMM I know I don't have a vote in this but I'm pretty sure Kessa will vouch for her brother as she can probably look over his shoulder to make sure he doesn't hack.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I was playing. Didn't see hacks. Saw some fast shots and stuff that would make me look twice, but no hacks.

I didn't spec really, because nothing realllyy caught my attention. So that's my 2 cents.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Pwn has recorded footage. We'll see what he has to say. I wasn't playing long enough to pick up anything.

PwnSauce

Banned
yep, here's the scenario.

Had a few suspicious kills, no big deal. i'm not a WH expert. One specific kill prompted the ban.

Imagine this:
He runs to a point, goes prone (lays flat) pre-aims on a spot expecting a player to appear.
player appears and BAM, dead. No other reason to know the person was there except WH.

That shizit doesn't add up, how can a person know where to aim before a person is in view.

I'm ok with an unban but if he's sufficiently suspicious, me or someone else will act again.

have recordings but not of that specific kill.

HumanTarget

Private First Class
Lol, I knew you were coming because as I died I saw two more enemies rushing in from the building near A.
I spawned by the trashcan and waited for you guys.

I can record myself playing next time if that helps.

PwnSauce

Banned
knowing general vicinity doesn't allow people to pre-aim and fire as the person comes into view.

I had JUST stopped recording too damit : /

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yes it does

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

not luck, just skill.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
This from the guy who got fired for his modding. Just sayin...
Still waiting for that huge list of bad bans I had... just sayin

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

PWNT! (had to add your trademark :p)
Wrong again felon.. Don't discuss what you know nothing about

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

yep, here's the scenario.

Had a few suspicious kills, no big deal. i'm not a WH expert. One specific kill prompted the ban.

Imagine this:
He runs to a point, goes prone (lays flat) pre-aims on a spot expecting a player to appear.
player appears and BAM, dead. No other reason to know the person was there except WH.

That shizit doesn't add up, how can a person know where to aim before a person is in view.

I'm ok with an unban but if he's sufficiently suspicious, me or someone else will act again.

have recordings but not of that specific kill.
Your words not mine.. You banned for 1 "suspicious" kill.. Maybe you were a bit too quick on the trigger? Maybe you should have specced some more because you're not a "WH" expert as you stated.. maybe you just didnt do your job correctly.. Maybe you need retraining as a mod since you have trouble determining a wallhack.. All the experience you have you should be a WH expert by now

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
:wtf: my brother got banned?! :LOL:

guys, my brother doesn't hack i would know, and HIBred's right, i watched my brother play with you guys for a bit and all his gaming is legit.

Pwn please lift the ban, he isnt a hacker and that is a 110% true.

*besides he's not smart enough to hack*

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
he never has hacked and ive scrimmed with him a couple times - hes just a really good gamer

and what kessa said he isnt smart enough - kessa is the only smart one in her family...trust me

- no offense human :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Let's stop taking unnecesary shots at each other and move on.

Greg isn't a retard. In this case he was quick to judge. Stop making it so hard for him to get over his mistake. His hunch could still be correct, and if it is, we'll catch the guy. But we can't keep a ban over a hunch, no matter how strong. So let's let him back in and give him extra watch.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thread closed. I'm sure WaLLy will review this and make a decision Human. Of course no guarantees, but i would be surprised if you were not unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom