Xolin's Intro

Xolin

Private First Class
Name:Ethan
CoD4 Username:Xolin
Explain the meaning of your username:It's just a bunch of random letters:p Nothing special.
Steam:Nope
X-Fire:Nope
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:played COD4 since it came out before that i played cod1 and 2. Also played Medal of honor.
Time you usually play:Whenever i can :).
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I found your FFA server on the server tab, |KKK|Steelhorse told me to sign up on the forums:)
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Never been in another clan, but i was a admin on another server:).

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm 16, Come from London, England. I game, I own COD4 COD2 COD5 COD1 Minecraft, Crysis 1 and 2, and some other games. I recently read the Hunger Games trilogy, I also like to watch football (Soccer), I support Chelsea:D so i'm pretty happy they're in the final, and that's pretty much it.

Buh bye now. :)

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
hey xolin, where in London you from? I'm from SE London myself. And i too support Chelsea and have done so for about 35 years

welcome dude, enjoy ya stay

just noticed, you're from Harrow. don't worry i'll get me glasses soon

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey man good to see u. Stay active on the servers and on the forum so we can get to kno u a little better and welkum to the Krew enjoy ur stay:).

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
oh my, now they're 2 Ethans here :eek:

OT: Hello Xolin, welcome to the forms :D enjoy your stay ;)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey, I saw you in game earlier! Welcome to the forums and hope to see you around more.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum Xolin. If you have any questions about the recruitement then don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!! :)

Top Bottom