iLuVmYbAbY/M0nk3yC0d3r Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Sorry boardinggamer, my case from more than half a year ago still seems to be more important than yours so you'll have to wait a bit longer on the final decision. Hope you understand........

boardinggamer

Private First Class
Every person who cheats is a liar? That's just dumb.
I agree with that...besides I am sure every PC gamer cheats...maybe not with aimbot hacks on CoD but everyone cheats at games at some point

And I dont care if takes a bit longer but I want to play again =( I will stick to black ops and MW3 for now though.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry boardinggamer, my case from more than half a year ago still seems to be more important than yours so you'll have to wait a bit longer on the final decision. Hope you understand........

You have NO CLUE as to how long he will wait. Don't post bullshit like that giving the person who appealed reason to believe it just so you can be a fkn smart ass. I brought your "case" up as an example in response to what was said.

As to how long it will take, probably no more than a day or two. Hopefully no longer.

I cheated in GTA XD

And Mario bros. And a few other games lol.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Eh I think he should be unbanned.
Not going into the mechanics of why, but he took the time to come here , look up his GUID when WaLLy told him in the shout, make a ban appeal, and keep on fighting to get unbanned.

Hacks are hacks, but people are people as well.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
You have NO CLUE as to how long he will wait. Don't post bullshit like that giving the person who appealed reason to believe it just so you can be a fkn smart ass. I brought your "case" up as an example in response to what was said.

As to how long it will take, probably no more than a day or two. Hopefully no longer.

I cheated in GTA XD

And Mario bros. And a few other games lol.

Of course i dont have a clue, i dont need to and i dont even care either. Mainly because its HIS appeal about HIM using hacks, not me. I just replied because i once again saw my name come up in a thread unrelated to me. There are better examples than my case to use in this thread (ex. Massnightmare) and it kind of annoys me that im getting compared to some hack TOTALLY different than that stupid thing i used.

Ban appeal threads are just made to go off topic on i guess and thats what happened again on this one. And because it totally changed its topic to me and me using hacks made me comment.

Go on please, but not about me. Get this solved for that boarding guy its his thread.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
But your case is the one I'm most familiar with, so i used it. Nothing is off topic, his appeal is being handled.

Sorry if i went off topic.

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I do see a down side, if one of our krew members would've hacked he wouldn't be trusted no more.
False. Joe hacked and is now a mod.

O.T.: Give him another chance IMO. Worst that can happen is he is caught hacking and re-banned

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Joe was banned for hacking, but i don't think he hacked and i think a lot of other members would agree with me.

It was a big mistake, IMO. You do NOT know he hacked for sure.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Add ggwong on steam ..i'll play mw3 with you dude,cuz in my experience you've been a straight up player,even if you camp a bit..but we could use good campers sometimes on infected XD

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
So what about wally? He used to hack. And joe.

OT: I got banned for hacking on maplestory... :(

I used cheat engine to hack FarmVille when it was popular :LOL:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
When did I say what tito did was okay? Did you see my replies to his thread where he admitted he hacked? Guess it was one of things where no one read anything I say, huh? Maybe you should do so in the future.

I said your comparison of Tito's use of hacks to this guy's use of hacks is stupid.

If you hack, you are lying. That's just how it works. If you're breaking a rule and hiding it, that's the same as lying. The more you do it, the more of a liar you are. Withholding information that you know you should tell someone is also pretty much lying.
If you hacked and never said anything about it to us, you are giving us the false impression that you never hacked... you are lying. I think that's what Greg was saying, and I agree with that.

I don't have a problem unbanning this guy. Doing so under the pretense that because tito wasn't banned we should unban this guy is stupid. Doing so because Joe is now a mod is stupid. He never hacked, and I think he proved himself. At the time, we were less mature as moderators and knew less about the game. Doing so because of anything this guy says about his intentions or anything we can't doublecheck in this thread is kinda dumb, as it's way too easy to lie on the internet. Our members vouching for him is a different story.

Unbanning him because he asked nicely, wasn't manually banned by any of our moderators, and because we don't think he'll be a problem in the future are the ONLY reasons I would like to see anyone using. Everything else strikes me as utter bullshit.

Last edited:

boardinggamer

Private First Class
I agree with that actually. I would actually feel wrong being unbanned just because tito wasn't banned. but I was reading all these posts and people do think I should be unbanned and thats why I feel i should be. It is very easy to lie on the Internet but I will do anything I can to prove to you guys I have never and will never hack on your servers.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
All you have to do to prove anything is not hack again when we unban you, and please don't hack on ANY servers.

If you get your own or go on one that allows hacks, cool.

boardinggamer

Private First Class
I wasn't planning on it XD I made the mistake already and I dont feel like even risking getting a virus on this computer now because I have no protection on it =P

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll see if I can remove it tomorrow as I will need to remove the ban from every single server.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm closing the thread. Wally is well aware of it and the situation. It's up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom