Where are my NBA followers at?

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Anyone who beasts the Lakers are my favorite team. And ethan, look like our hawks had their usual playoff nightmare.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:fuckyea: SAS did it again 101 to 98. Their playing at the top of their game, pop sees what the other team is doing and changes his strategy. Another thing helping em is their bench players. Right now they hav the best bench players and they use em to play Thunder till their to tired to keep up with the SAS and then they put their star players in fresh and ready to :doggystyle: the other team. Steel is excited to say the lease :w00t::w00t:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
go celtics.
SAS had westbrook and durant and harden covered so well i was impressed.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:awwyeah: SAS do it again. This game was a little nastier cuz OKC started to defend and read the spurs shots a lot better. Parker lead the spurs with 34pts. Oh and need i mention that the Spurs have gone 48 days without a loss. :fuckyea:

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
spurs.... 92 points at the end of 3rd quarter... i was crying.. holey poo.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Well OKC played a very good game and SAS had a very bad game, Ginobili had a whopping 8 points just an all around bad game for them. SAS will need to step up their game if they want to go to the finals. As Shaq and Kenny said game 4 will show a lot.:(

Top Bottom