Gavin

Corporal
Name:Gavin
CoD4 Username: GAvIN
Explain the meaning of your username:GAvIN GAIN is in caps for GAINing points
Steam:Gavin4600
X-Fire:none
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 7 Years from when I started PC gaming
Time you usually play: all day in the summer, after school during the school years
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I found S1 and fell in love with FFA because of you guys

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: No but I have been tempted but I like this one

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I have 3 siblings I have 1 beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Ill have Pictures Somewhere) and 3 cats... I<3 animals (Don't Judge me) and I think you guys have really done well with controlling the hackers on these servers... Keep it up :happy::thanks:

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
was made as an example for Ugly. u so nice gavin :giggle:

Welcome to the Forums *like you werent already*

Gavin

Corporal
i kno ethan

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Lol at Kessa plus my intro was getting old and no one could see it because i posted it 6 months ago so this is an example and the real deal lol

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Oh god. You are back.
Did I say you could come back?

Last edited:

Gavin

Corporal
lol silo and Thnx all im going to stay active for the rest of my life lol no but i am staying very active now i have a new laptop and im taking the forums everywhere with me now if u will excuse me im going to play some Minecraft :p

Top Bottom