Anyone else get shit for the KKK tag?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Haha Wally feels weak :p But yeah I have enough variation in the 3 kkk servers on cod4 anyways so no need (for me) to go the other servers. Only sometimes I join my fav sniper only server which is beastly ;D got me red tiger on both bolts in no time :p

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha, I remember when you made KKK, Wally. Coke, Angel, You and myself would get so much shit because of our names, lol!

(Coke, Angel and myself because we were moderators and our names were |KKK|{DOS}Dustyn etc.)

If you don't know who Coke is, then I shall shun yee for all of eternity.

But yeah, I get shit because of it. Not so much in CoD4. But in MW2, hella. People say like "Oh no, run! It's KKK" shit like that. Ask Wally, he plays with me when this happens lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It mostly happens when we have a group. I don't get much shit on MW2 when I play by myself.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I've never been asked about that anywhere. They just make fun when they find out the real name :D

I

.:illusion:.

dont have a tag yet so not getting the shit yet.
but it would be quiet funny to see what they have to say.
but would get annoying after awhile

OldNavy

Private First Class
Only issues I've had was a type O and got baned. Damage was there to help correct that issue.
I wanna say more but this isn't the place and prob 2/3 wouldn't/couldn't relate :-X

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Start to get it more and more, people just say, KKK what a crappy clan. And im like, how so? Do you know them? As i thought they ment a gaming clan not an IRL group. Then they start calling me a racist and I start to understand their shit talk and explain the real meaning -_- so frustrating as it happens ALLOT

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, i saw someone complaining that our klan was racist, yesterday on server 1.

B

BlaidNight

I dont Have the mark anny yet i wanna have it but i need to post 10 things. so i tryng to do it i take 3 today then im finish

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea I really don't get shit either for my tags, but I rarely ever play on other servers either. There are sometimes like last night a guy on server 2 asked me if we were the ku klux klan, I was like wtf lol. I said no, ours means the kaptin krunch krew and him along with others busted out laughing, so after that they understood the "real" meaning of our tags :D

I dont Have the mark anny yet i wanna have it but i need to post 10 things. so i tryng to do it i take 3 today then im finish
Blaid, what do you mean by this?, you gonna post until the minimum requirements are met and then stop, because if that's the case then you shouldn't be in the klan in the first place. We want people that will stay active here, not just meet the requirements and never hear from them again, just a thought...

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
Lol, i saw someone complaining that our klan was racist, yesterday on server 1.
Love it or lose it.. thats what i say when ppl start to complain on our servers..

Post Merge: [time]1265363733[/time]

Btw.. i got also banned from the BoK servers >:( i wanted to check out if these guys were really such retards..
AND THEY ARE!!

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, yesterday, on server 1, there was a noob (with a noob negative score), who was complaining that everyone was spraying their guns and that everyone were noobs. Lol, he thinks that if he uses a gun like a pistol (semi auto), you are a skilled player.

Top Bottom