Champions League

Who will win the Champions League?

• Total voters

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
As some of you may know the Champions League is now in its Semi final stages with half of the games played. The table currently looks like this:
Barca vs Chelsea (prev. Chelsea 1-0)
Madrid vs Munich (prev. Munich 2-1)

The deciding matches will be both be played in Spain, giving Madrid and Barca the home field advantages.
In both of the previous games the underdog won at their home stadiums.
I personally think it would be a miracle if either Munich or Chelsea won in Spain, but it could happen.
I think if the favorites win (Barca and Madrid) then Madrid will win in the Final, as they just beat Barca today 2-1 (Khedira 16' Ronaldo 74') (Sanchez 69')

I would love to hear anyones opinion on who they think will win the Champions League!

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
:sleep:

Glad America has football, baseball, and basketball, or I'd be screwed.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I'm german so I hope that Munich will win but I also think it will be difficult to win against Madrid in Spain.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I Will defiantly be rooting for whoever wins the mach between Munich and Madrid. They are both in my top 5 soccer teams..

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I voted for Munich, Munich is very strong. But they're having some internal conflicts now so let's hope they get themselves together! I'd really like a German team to win this now.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I will LOL so hard if Barca loses to Chelsea... The nice thing for Madrid is that they only have to win 1-0, and they move on..If Barca wins 1-0 then they go to extra time

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Barcelona is gonna win.

Sorry boss, ain't gonna happen. Been a Chelsea fan since Ray Wilkins played for them back in the 70's. I am currently happy as a pig in the proverbial smelly stuff :)

Top Bottom