IronGirl's Intro!

IronGirl

Sergeant
Name: Jennifer
CoD4 Username: IronGirl
Explain the meaning of your username: I stole the idea from the movie 'IronMan', I thought it sounded cool :p

Months/Yrs. of Experience: Started playing COD4 about 9 months ago thinking I wouldn't really like it.... Now, I love it soooooo000 much!

Time you usually play: On almost every day, usually on in the morning, around 9:00 am to 11:00 am. I play in the afternoon a lot too, and just about whenever I get the chance.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Found the server while looking through the server list. Many kkk members have told me I should go reg.... soooooo I finally did :D

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: Never been in a clan

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Ummmmmm well... I love sports/gymnastics. Im a total horse-lover. I just started playing minecraft and have been having a looooot of fun. Been playing on KKKBroadcast free for all ever since i started playing, and its an awesome server guys, thanks a lot :D

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
you sound just like my cousin who is also named Jennifer :eek:!!

welcome to the forms jennifer enjoy your time here :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've been bugging IG to sign up for ages under various UC names. Welcome to the forum.

:pedodance:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Make sure to click the "forum" tab at the top of the webpage. That way you can see all of the different sections to post in.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Holy crap! It really is about freaking time, IG!!

Welcome to the forums! Remember to post often and stay active. :happy:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey like the others said its about time you joined, been seeing you s1 for ages! Welcome to the forums!

Top Bottom