Gone for a week

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I must regretfully say that I will not be around for the next week except on my phone, as my computer is being seized by my mother.
I may have made it a little to obvious that I was getting high and doing nitrus, so im essentially grounded and my dad is probably gonna flip....Ill see you all next weekend. I will try to work out the thing with {HC} on my phone, which shouldn't be a problem.
Sorry, Scope

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lrg-27-drugs3453y.jpg

sadkeanu-theopposite-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg

400265_700b.jpg

Cya in a week. :wave:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
you got grounded for a week for doing drugs? :wtf:

i wouldve been grounded for life XD

cya in a week scope

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'd also be dead if I ever got caught doing drugs.

I agree with bred though..I'm sorry, but this is pretty funny!

RaZeR

Sergeant
cya in a week man! but only 1 week!?!!? i would have gotten DESTROYED by my mom. She would have taken my PSP, my Macbook, my mini fridge, my ipod, she would have taken everything

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Well me and my friends were just doing drugs in my neighborhood and room, so we kinda knew we were gonna get caught, but it was 420 and everyone was smoking SOMEWHERE!!
And somehow i still have my computer, so i think she waiting to take it at a tactical moment so i wont have it next weekend.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
In your neighborhood? Sort of pushing it.
In your own room? Boy, you need to hit the books.

"Hey dudes! It's 4/20! Let's get high in my room!"

:smh: Gah

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You should hate making everyone upset. Use your brain next time man. Goodluck.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Well my mother is usually never in my grill bout anything of that sort...Im never under any pressure against drugs or anything so my house is generally a safe place. My mom is 99% chill, but not this time. Anyone with parents who were stoners in the 70s might know what im talking about..

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

And the way in which Ethan and Houston present themselves is impeccably different. Thank you Ethan

Top Bottom