T

TREADSTONE

Name:James Landes
CoD4 Username:TREADSTONE
Steam:notredame11211
X-Fire:eek:ttawa11211
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:4
Time you usually play:about 3 hours daily on week day, on weekend a lot
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:kkk zach 308

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Never
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
I speak french, Big jason bourne fan.

AVC

Banned
You left out the bit about being a Bourne fan, other than that we now know everything about you.

Welcome aboard.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
welcome.jpg

;D

I've seen you many times in our server, mainly S1. Nice to have you here man. If you're truly interested, stay active in our forum as well and you'll get a nomination coming your way. By the way, most of our members are quite interesting, so don't tell me I didn't warn ya. ;D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
come to the forums. can't tlak right now, i'll give you a full 30min speach later :)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Tread welcome to the forum. Yeah I have played against you many times on s1, you're a good competition! Like they guys said just stay active in the forum and servers you should do just fine. I agree with Wally we do have some good, sometimes unusual people lol. But it's alot of fun though!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey there bud, like the others have said I have seen you very often on server 1 too, stay active bud and you might get an invite to be in our Krew ;)

Oh BTW, I am also a huge Bourne fan, love the movies!!

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Heya tread, i've played quite a lot with you in s1. You're damn good, see you around.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
whats up man? ur pretty good. we've killed each other alot on s1. i like those movies alot to. well see u in s1. later

Top Bottom