[SOLVED] Binky Banned on a6 Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binky

Private First Class
I was banned on |KKK| a6 broadcast two nights ago. (4/14/12 [6PM PST])
There were no admins online at the time, just a guy named megusta, and a few others.
We all agreed that megusta was potentially hacking. Though i got to video, because i was lagging.
I do have a video of someone hacking in your server, but ill post it later.
Both =S.F.C.=B.o.B and MelRose will back me up in saying that i dont hack.
I was worried that this was not an admin's ban, i do not recall any admin or KKK members in the server at the time.
I ask you to please, Remove the ban after you check out my story. :)
Thanks guys!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Binky
Wallhack, auto g3, faster running?
S6
12:05 PM EST

Seemed you were banned by Mod NickHouston. Will have to await his input.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You were banned for an obvious wallhack. You followed people through walls. Also, your g3 was firing very fast, probably scroll fire or a bind. You were also running a little faster than what our servers are set too... atleast thats what it looked like to me.

Binky

Private First Class
Well, yes i do use a bind on my G3. As for faster running im not sure. I know for a fact that i was not following through walls. I still ask for an appeal. I know that megusta was absolutely hacking. He was following through walls, and calling me a hacker. He was just mad because i was beating him. As far as i am aware, a scroll bind is part of the game. i will remove it if it makes any difference. Thanks.
~Bink

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We do not typically allow scroll fire on our servers, as far as i know. I've been told by supers that we do not. As for the hacking: I was pretty tired at the time of the ban so please lift the ban. If I was wrong, I'm sorry Binky. The worst that could happen is that IF you were hacking, we could just ban you again.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Binds that make a g3 fire faster are not part of the game, lol. If Tito thought you were hacking, i'd say you were hacking. Just sayin'. Megusta is tito by the way. And I can't say for sure, but I'm gonna venture that he wasn't hacking and he just better ;)

Binky

Private First Class
Well, thanks for the unban. I was hit through a wall multiple times randomly by "tito". I hope we can all still be friends here.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I was megusta, and i wasnt hacking. Though i must say i was not sure if you were. You calling all caps hacks on me made me do the same when you turned on your autofire bind, for fun. I did see nothing weird about you apart from the firing. Just to make clear.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hello Binky. You were calling hacks on me and mod other guy. Not telling you who. Them you said "brb" and came back with hacks.
At least that's how I understood it. Faster Running, some G3 script.
If it was up to me, the can would stay.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Better yet.. why are you still a supermod?

You beat me to that one.
Even I know that binds for firing faster is a banable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom