96.3 KB · Views: 4

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yep, 100% sure im going now

my clothes are packed and ive already sorted things out with my teacher
(i got 8 weeks of hw to do before i go) =_=

before i go though, there are a couple of things i need to ask:

Firstly: The Krew Komp, Wally and MikeK i want to face you guys before i go! :rage: so set up a date and lets play!

Secondly: Is my brother gonna replace me in the tourny, or do i just get kicked out of the komp? :confused:

oh, and my uncle says i get to play with his AK when i get there :dance:

1. I'm free for 1 hour on Mondays & Tues. from 2:45pm to 3:45pm Pacific. Wednesdays - Fridays I have a from 2:45 to 6pm Pacific. I wouldn't schedule anything on Fridays though..

2. Nope. I've asked AVC to basically swap players, and that's not even possible.

3. Who the heck is gonna take care of your sheep?

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
aw, hes gonna be sad :giggle:

and how about tommorow at 3pm? the match is only 10mins long :D

Its only my dad, my sister, and me going. So my mom and brother will take care of them

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
YOSH, after today i wont be online for a while, so ill see you people in a month or so.

My flight is on Monday at 4pm at the San Francisco Airport, and the flight is gonna last for 16 hours =___=

gonna misss you all! *an early congrats to the soon-to-be |KKK| members* :bye:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've done 16 hour flights so some tips.

Bring FOOD. I brought two subway footlongs. And also lots of water.

Laptop, ipod, extra batteries etc , also a must.

Also, pack special clothes if you haven't already for Egypt. It can get a bit warm there XD.

My Dad and sister have both been to Egypt.

Have fun!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Thx for the tips D, i'll be sure to pack lots of food and some stuff for entertainment :D

*also gonna fight for a window seat* :|

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Have a good trip! Takes pictures...I might be creepin around some dunes, yo! :lmao:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I brought two subway footlongs.

Now in the mood for a footlong. Spicy Italian FTW!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
They will probably show a movie or two on the flight as well. Sometimes you can get a few tv channels too.

Don't sleep the night before. That way you can kill like 8-10 hours sleeping :sleep:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Holy shit Kessa. This is something you will never forget. Cherish every moment. ;) I'm happy for you.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've done 16 hour flights so some tips.

Bring FOOD. I brought two subway footlongs. And also lots of water.

Laptop, ipod, extra batteries etc , also a must.

Also, pack special clothes if you haven't already for Egypt. It can get a bit warm there XD.

My Dad and sister have both been to Egypt.

Have fun!

Water is a VIM (very important must), Ipod and laptop as well. bring comfortable clothes on the plane that u can take off and put on easily. I mainly mean shoes, socks if u need, a shirt and all that. Get window if u want but its going to be a bitch to go the bathroom, specially if the person next to u is sleeping. Try to sleep at Egyptian time. It makes the flight faster and will get u used to egypts time ASAP. Get ready to wacth at least 2 movies. If u are tired of movies and music, bring a book to read. I know its a lot to think about but trust me, I have more than 500 hours in planes since I was born. I know the deal. In fact, after a fligh (horrible one) I went to the pilot and asked him since when was he flying. He answered me it was his second flight with a comercial plane and that he was a transport pilot before. All I answered is "no wonder you mest up with the hydro system on the right wing." He was impressed since its really hard to notice those kinds of errors if u dont have the panel in front of you. But I have been flying so much I know every single weird noise that the plane does and normal people think its just the engines. :lol:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
The last time ive been on a plane was when i was like 4 so i dont know anything about system errors, but i hope my pilot is experienced :eek:

Ty for the tips, i didnt even think about bringing a book m(

Gameboys are allowed on the plane right? :D

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I have more than 500 hours in planes since I was born.

Yeah, I have been across the Atlantic at least 15 times and who knows how many other smaller flights I have done but 500 :eek: :LOL:

Gameboys are allowed on the plane right? :D

Yep, just makes sure it's off for take-off and landing ;)

Ohhh and make sure you do not sit in the same position!!! It can cause problems, trust me. Getting up and walking around is a must.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ohhh and make sure you do not sit in the same position!!! It can cause problems, trust me. Getting up and walking around is a must.

lol I forgot about that! Well I dont need it myself but its true. 16hours sitting down is not good for anyone. Stand up and walk around the plane. Dont worry, u are allowed to do that. Just make sure u go in the same direction as the other people are walking. XD

Top Bottom