Umm, Sweden?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nothing wrong with females trying to play in a male sport. There are some bad, tough bitches in this world that will make some guys look like pussies.

IMO, more power to them.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Nothing wrong with females trying to play in a male sport. There are some bad, tough bitches in this world that will make some guys look like pussies.

IMO, more power to them.

Example of a tough girl: My Sister. Grew up with 3 brothers...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I just think it's odd that they are trying to get rid of gender. Nothing is wrong with girls playing guys sports, vice versa.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
It's not getting rid of gender, it's gender neutralization. They are making it an environment without gender roles and with the children not growing into stereotypes. We studied this a lot in psychology and complete gender neutrality is nearly impossible to create but it also significantly benefits the kids.

The girls won't grow up thinking they have to make sammiches for lazy ass men -_____-

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Oh yeah. I heard about that.

This is what I heard:
Han=He
Hon=She

Hen=What they want to call both males and females so immigrants won't get confused.

Read that in the newspaper. :unsure:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
They are taking away free play time?! That allows children to exercise a little independence use their most important tool: their imagination. No independence + limited imagination = future mindless puppets, imo.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sandra Bem is orgasming. Gender neutrality is a bad thing. Equality is a good thing.

BSI is a bunch of BS, though it was influential. And no, it wouldn't just be weird for a couple of months.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There's a difference between attaining gender neutrality and limiting the grasp of dogmatic gender roles on our society. That's all I'm saying.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
oh-no-adults-may-get-to-make-choices-about-their-18208-1319662746-20.jpg

Top Bottom