Yay more problems...

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well my computer just gave...i was in the middle of cod and my computer shut off when i tried to turn it on only half of it turned on...monitor was one of things that no turn on :( currently on my bros computer ill come on now and aain but i have no clue if hell let me on durring the day - so no cod for a long time and not sure bout my visits

sorry :( <3

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
idk how to >.< when i turned it on 7 secs later the front turned off while in the back u still saw lights and u hear the sound while the monitor was off

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

i dont dl pron -,- plz no jokes like that im not in a good mood

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Try other monitors....

I was going to suggest a different monitor as well but he says his PC shuts off as well. Seems to me it's not a graphics card, nor a monitor issue.

It might be a mobo, or a power supply issue (I don't think RAM sticks would cause a PC to shut off on a whim.) Unless he has spare parts to test, which not many do, this would be a tough one.

edit:
Wolf, anymore details?

AVC

Banned
OK, when you boot, do you get any info at all on the monitor?

And you're saying the LEDs on the mobo light up?

Do you get the P.O.S.T. beep?

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wally, It COULD be the graphics card. Some board have a anti-surge feature (like mine) and my graphics card was shorting and my computer shut off to protect itself.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sry took some time toget my brother to let me on his computer...theres no other details except when i tried after i got home it did same as i said but after a minutes the whole thing shut off except the light on the front turned back on while everything else shuts back off

weird eh? anyways if i get any more time on this ill come on with mroe details i cant play cod only wow cuz my brother had it installed on his and cod doesnt work on this :mad: anyways hope to come back on soon

sry for everything if i dissapear for awhile plzz dont demote

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sorry to hear Wolf. Just pop in here from time to time and you should be in the clear. :)

Top Bottom