MW3 Infected month!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So..this month guys ,let's see if we can get some action going,I have set for this month the gametype "Infected" .
A type of survival mode where one player starts off trying to "infect" the rest of the players and one by one converts the players to his side until no one is left uninfected.It can be quite fun especially if we try to use the vent server as well http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/6236-K3-mw3-ventrillo?highlight=vent+server

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sounds good G! I'll be sure to play some MW3 this month. It's been collecting dust since it came out :eek:

i think there is an infected mod for cod 4.

Yah, it's called "GheyMod" or as many of you call it "ProMod." :troll2:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
infected is really a fun mod but that usually doesnt work like on the Hibred's vid with teamwork because there are like 7-12 ppl out of 18 who just stay at the highest point where u cant knife them and aim at the enterance so it looks like a campfest what can be really annoying, any way THE MOD IS FUN... and it'd be awesome to get a server like that cuz they are really fun and populated plus letting zombies to use throwing knives makes alieve ppl move a lot more

here are the screenshots of campfests XD:

735A6493F52C18961C653BC402805089BF53D369

DB8B32BA8C83C349B8B1734394534976AF789C89

9A5294CEF861299DD3401F06667ABB95043A9BA1

B2370FB9C00C9885FE62C386C13CDC48D41F236F

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
OK, so we were playing this last night and for some reason,the infected on the server had guns! Some ppl were complaining that it's not how Infected is played. But...the server got populated fairly quickly and I was kind of enjoying the fact that with guns, the survivors couldn't camp..Anyways I would appreciate the feedback on how this "non-standard" Infected gameplay feels to you guys ..:D
Also on a side note,that's just the way the gametype loaded,I didn't make it that way...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
OK ,so now infected is fixed to be the normal style of the "infected" only having throwing knives,assassin pro and dead silence.The "survivors" have scar with usp 45 as secondary , there are no kill streaks..Suggestions on what to add or remove are welcome,still working on the run speed..

Top Bottom