Nabil demoted.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Last post Jan 30th

Last forum visit Feb 4th.

Sent him a PM a few weeks ago warning of demotion. No response.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah. Lucky for us, there are plenty of newfags out there that would love to be a part of this wonderful Krew. HB doesn't know what he's missing. He's going to realize it was a big mistake and it's gonna be too late.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
thats a long time to be unactive...hope nabils alright :eek:

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Falling apart is a serious exaggeration. We are one of the strongest clan in CoD4 and we are constantly creating new classes. And I know there are many people who still want to join. Go Krew!

centipedicus

Private First Class
KKK is way to big and powerful of a clan to fall apart. I have a feeling beta was just mad but will come back.. I mean if everybody liked him once I am sure they will forgive him and he will forgive them.. this is a great gaming website and like rival said .. no shortage of people wanting to get in.. and allot of talent will come with them

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
nah this place isnt falling apart man in fact there are almost double the members then when i first joined. But nabil is understandable sad to see him go but he hasnt been on for quite a while.

AVC

Banned
Beta didnt say Bye to me so I hope he dies...

Give it enough time and it WILL happen.

Not falling apart either IMO, peeps come and go.
Some leave in a mature orderly fashion, and explain why, some just have a big pissy, sooky la-la fit and storm off.

Ain't no thang.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
But Andy I'm really really sad

emo,sad,dark,feelings,quote,text-99139ee02eb8ba47ae4b3a17a0831bfc_h%5B1%5D.jpg

Top Bottom