Won't be here as often

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
A few reasons play this factor, but the main reason I won't be as much is because after a whole 6 months of gruiling interview one after another, driving over 200+ miles overall, I finally landed a job. I can try to come as much as I can but for now I'll be extremely busy with 2 jobs plus school.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ok Good for you man, you finally got a job. Sucks that you won't be on that often as you said the opposite in a different post like 1 - 2 weeks ago?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Was sick 1-3 weeks ago, only reason I couldn't stay on.

Now I really have to work my ass off to do some stuff that's needed...like stealing some of your damn internet...for fuck's sake SHARE THAT SHIT.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Glad to hear you landed at least one job, it sure sucks to be unemployed as I know, good luck man ;)

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Sucks that you won't be that active anymore but job and school goes first!! Good luck Fishy!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
nice! goodluck with your job and school (try not to slack off too much) :p

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Y U JOIN AK-47 KOMP THEN!!!!

OT: good luck with everything bro!

AVC

Banned
Pick whether you want to hang around and play, or work.

I'm confused. You post says you finally got "a job", but you go on to say you have two jobs plus school. Did you land two jobs simultaneously?

I bumped you from the AK Komp to make way for two members. Neither have which entered. Sheesh.

Feel free to re-enter, but if you hold eveything up, be warned.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Pick whether you want to hang around and play, or work.

I'm confused. You post says you finally got "a job", but you go on to say you have two jobs plus school. Did you land two jobs simultaneously?

I bumped you from the AK Komp to make way for two members. Neither have which entered. Sheesh.

Feel free to re-enter, but if you hold eveything up, be warned.

As I said, I just won't be around the forums as much as I am now. School isn't a big deal, and as for the jobs, I have a job, but it's inactive (Substitute Teacher/Aide).

I can make time for the AK Komp, that will not be an issue.

Top Bottom