My Ride

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
wasn't going to chime in but........................... First of all the Lamborghini Reventon is a 1.3 million dollar car. @ 17 you have no credit so there goes the leasing option.you would have to photograph for playboy to be able to own 1 @ age 17. "Not to mention the waiting list you had to be on to even get this vehicle." Second, there were only 20 of them built and more than half are here in the US. Third, this car only comes in Gunmetal matte, and i think possibly an Olive matte as well. The reventon does not come with a candy-maroone paint. I seriously doubt that @ 17, the first thing your thinking about doing is repainting a 1.3 million dollar car.
Mine ain't a fake i put the picture on google
:eek: So ur telling me that ur 17 with an Elite supercar that only 20 people in the world own, and you only put up 1 pic? and a thumbnail pic @ that?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
lol. ur funny koolaid. after a little research i was about to post basically the same thing. ur cool jugger but i seriously doubt that ur that cool.

P.S. what did u think of mine.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
For being his car, it's causing a lot of ruckus on the online communities. lol Good catch, Andy!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
his is fake but look at mine. gangsta yo

lamborghinimurcielago2.jpg

nice photoshop lol

i want a lambo but gonna make it rat look so when it gose back for its service they can see its well looked after

Top Bottom