Ethan's April Fool's Day Joke!

PwnSauce

Banned
Alright, Eth4n was kidding as an April Fool's day joke about his rage quitting the krew and shout / rage quit thread.

Obviously it didn't go over too well with a number people so let's try to forget it ever happened lol.

He's a good guy usually ,otherwise. :troll2:

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Did Wally etc know that?
Btw it's hardly a joke, he probably was upset and just covered it up with April fools to come back.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it was a cover.

I got a pm telling me it was a joke when it happened. I told him i thought it was a stupid idea and would cause a lot of tension etc. but it was his joke so... i just deleted my post and stayed out of it.....

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think Ethan shouldn't be a member anymore, this is a fucked up joke.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, it's a horrible joke and served no purpose other than Ethan being able to gauge how people feel.

Epic :fail: IMO

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I knew it was an Aprils fool joke... ethan dumass. You guys should remember it was take who started doing this... :rolleyes:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I think Ethan shouldn't be a member anymore, this is a fucked up joke.

So one mistake is enough to condemn someone, hacker? :)

Yes, it wasn't taken well, but expelling one of our more active (and usually perfectly well behaved) members for this would be silly.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So one mistake is enough to condemn someone, hacker? :)

Yes, it wasn't taken well, but expelling one of our more active (and usually perfectly well behaved) members for this would be silly.

Are you kidding me, you're comparing me hacking on a random server once, which has nothing to do with the krew to this?
What are you going on about..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
image544.png

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Well, me and WaLLy found the joke pretty funny. :troll:
That thread is a good example of why you don't leave the Krew in a rude manor as well.

You guys never actually paid attention to my Rick rolls..."Never Gunna Give You Up!" Come on...I love this community too much to leave like that.
No one is truly mean to me here, and I apologize if this joke caused some hatred toward me.

Maybe this joke didn't have a "funny" turn out, but I know a few of us got a good laugh. Other than that, have a great April Fools Day, which just happens to be Palm Sunday (a week before Easter). So everyone who goes to church once or twice every year, get ready to go next week! :troll:

Talk to you all later.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
D, I find most things funny - this being one. :troll2:

the day aint over, bitches!! :muahaha:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Well, me and WaLLy found the joke pretty funny. :troll:
That thread is a good example of why you don't leave the Krew in a rude manor as well.

You guys never actually paid attention to my Rick rolls..."Never Gunna Give You Up!" Come on...I love this community too much to leave like that.
No one is truly mean to me here, and I apologize if this joke caused some hatred toward me.

Maybe this joke didn't have a "funny" turn out, but I know a few of us got a good laugh. Other than that, have a great April Fools Day, which just happens to be Palm Sunday (a week before Easter). So everyone who goes to church once or twice every year, get ready to go next week! :troll:

Talk to you all later.

Wally and I, you slut.

The day is not over, it says, "Hey everyone, SiloHunter is ghey!!"

Top Bottom