Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hello guys, So I've been to a few servers on other games but.. I was wondering.. could we get some music playing IN GAME? I think this would (believe it or not) increase our potential and get us amped up for the next round :] So.. feedback, what do you guys think? :D?

AVC

Banned
Sound is integral with tactics. I listen for enemy as much as I look. If I had to have some track repeating over and over like playing single player Red Alert, I'd get the shits real quick. Peeps who like in game music generally have it playing on their own PC.

How do you account for differing music tastes?

Sorry to have to shoot you down. But that's my opinion.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea that would never work. I also use sound a lot to aid me in my playing. Some people like music on while they play, this is true, but as AVC said, how would one decide what music is played. If i went to a server that was playing rap, hip hop, country, basically anything non metal i would leave immediately.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
im sorry. but i always play mute now. its a way of cod4. i find it easier to play muted.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I like to play with music from time to time but when trying to do-well, I need the music off.

Besides, Damage nailed it. Not everyone has the same taste. If i hear anything metal, I'd get outta there ASAP!!

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hahaha love you too blu :] anyways... yeah I get it... I've just played WOW and had some music goin on a private server and i thought it was pretty cool but now that i think about i do enjoy listening for enemy comming around the corner :]

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
awh shucks. how come i never saw your photo toxins?
you've become a celeberty. and i never saw you ;(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
awh shucks. how come i never saw your photo toxins?
you've become a celeberty. and i never saw you ;(

offtopic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom