Show your OS/Browser status by posting here

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Thats cuz mac blows goats

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

BTW I'm not using Firefox... Fail

You use Pale Moon now right? I remember you saying something about it on the shout. I really like it, it seems to be a bit faster than Firefox and it's basically the same, I learned it from Brian which found out about it from a guy that he works with ;)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You use Pale Moon now right? I remember you saying something about it on the shout. I really like it, it seems to be a bit faster than Firefox and it's basically the same, I learned it from Brian which found out about it from a guy that he works with ;)
I found out about it from you two..lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thats cuz mac blows goats

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

BTW I'm not using Firefox... Fail

Mac appears just fine, Tito was using Tapatalk. :bleh:

And Palemoon is not included in the forum mod, but as soon as I can find the string for it, I'll ask the coder to include it as well.

RaZeR

Sergeant
testing...

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

im really need to update my firefox :/

Last edited:

HBeta

Master Sergeant
test1

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

test2

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

hey wally, it says I have safari 5.2 but here http://www.apple.com/safari/download/ is only 5.1.5 available :troll:

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

test3

Top Bottom