This forum section has just lost it's virginity to...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I saw The Borgias season one. It was ok, not great, IMO. I think there are two different versions. I watched the one with Jeremy irons. English version on Showtime i think. Maybe Cinemax.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yep, first season was awesome!!! Was still correct til the end of 2nd season! After that, producers took too much coke...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
TV shows I watch on a weekly basis (when they come out)

How I met your mother
The big bang theory
Leverage
My little pony: friendship is magic

PS:
Fuck you netflix.
-Australia

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
jelly for what? cause they playing only with them in their corner? :p
There's a lot of streaming site where u can watch tv shows the day after they are released without subscription, u can even DL them more or less 1 hour after they went out in torrent (with ENG subtitles if u cant wait, just google All subs or addic7ed) but i bet you already know that ;)
I watched Game of thrones S02E01, 2 hours after his TV release...:D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I like paying for my shit. Netlflix seems like a fair price.

15 bucks a month for music streaming would be cool too, especially since the majority of what got streamable would be really popular talentless stars.

When i move out, I will be getting netflix.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I like paying for my shit. Netlflix seems like a fair price.

15 bucks a month for music streaming would be cool too, especially since the majority of what got streamable would be really popular talentless stars.

When i move out, I will be getting netflix.

Netflix isn't available in Aus, no idea why :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Netflix is good to watch previous season of tons of tv shows. Current seasons they don't have. The movie selection is OK, not great. Still worth the small monthly fee for streaming, IMO. Especially when TD's parents pay :giggle:

Top Bottom