[SOLVED] The AK47 Krew Komp

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Did you PM him? Andy said that if you PM them and they don't get back to you within a week you move forward. I don't think that was only for the m-16 comp

Reactions: AVC

AVC

Banned
Did you PM him? Andy said that if you PM them and they don't get back to you within a week you move forward. I don't think that was only for the m-16 comp

Correct. If you sign up you need to be active. Sure some people have got school and work so it's not like you need to play each week, but you need to respond to a request in that timeframe.

ATM it's school hols here which means it makes it harder for me to play as Maddie is at home.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
AVC won 2-0

10-5 first round, 5-4 the second round.

This is my first, and it will be my last komp. I dreaded every moment playing, and it makes me want to quit altogether.

AVC

Banned
C'mon Ethan, it's no biggie. The very worst that can happen is you lose.
The Krew Kup will be much easier, as you can use your Clay-mows and tubes. Even twin tubes (aka the Trololol class).
I remember in the early days against Sargass, you would be lucky to even get one kill on the guy. I'd still play him.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
TD is it going to take another month until you do your fight? Damn, this is taking ages.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

and lol at Ethan Saleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom