[SOLVED] The AK47 Krew Komp

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I forfeited because I didn't have time to play against Trasgu. Apparently he doesn't have time either. Might as well just advance 360. Although, not sure how he has time since he quit and all :K

AVC

Banned
OK, Trasgu get advanced by Wally's forfeit.

And gets advanced again by 360's quitting.

YOU AND ME TRAS!!

Best time for me is anytime between 10am and 2pm weekdays, or 8pm to 11pm anyday. Days vary depending on my work shifts. Give me your availability and I'll work something out.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yea, hmmm. Im leaving tomorrow on a trip with younger guys of my school. Sooo I wont be back till Saturday and Im traveling again shortly afterwards. I´ll PM u when I figure it out. :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Lol omg, if only I still played as much as before... 100 bucks I would be champion. (not trying to be so coinceited but come on seriously!)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yea, I finish school on Thrusday and from that point I could play almost any time. Just gimme a time as long as its not 4am XDDD

AVC

Banned
OK, I can do an evening for me which makes it around lunchtime for you, unless you want to do it late at night your time.
How about next week? (29 to 31st)?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I advanced Trasgu.

Kreubs and Freeze, please try to duke it out within the next 2 weeks. Probably will extend it since Kreubs is on vacation. So the winner will face Trasgu.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im pretty sure I havent played a single game of this komp yet... Im such a pro :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Im pretty sure I havent played a single game of this komp yet... Im such a pro :p

You dick! I originally advance you from our match because I thought you were gonna actually play lol

No biggie, I'll take you down some other time :K

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Just to get things rolling again I will resign from the komp so that Kreubs goes to the finals. Good luck you two!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have no product key so I cant play COD4 online. So I have a little speech:

It was a good and very hard run. All my opponents proved to be very skilled and awesome players and it was an honor for me to play against people of such level. However I have to thank all my fans and specialy my family for giving me the strenght when I most needed it. I wouldnt have made it with you. *sob* Thank you, thank you so much. I feel like my dream has been fulfiled just by making it into the finals but heres the end of the road and we must face it with courage and our head held high. *breaks into crying* Again, thank you all.

PS: I actualy havent played a single one of this games... XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You wh0rebag! I advanced you in our match cuz I just thought you would play... Screw you!

Kreubs wins the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom