[SOLVED] Ban Appeal For Jaay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaay

Private First Class
After a Ban list refresh I was all of a sudden ban for no reason, I was currently playing on FFA Broadcast |KKK| Prior, then I try to join
Around 7pm PST today and It said i was added to the ban list.

In Game names "You're Weak, R-, Dishes are Done, or Jaay"

I'm also a VK member.

I played with Titoezz Yesterday in a6 FFA Broadcast |KKK| - been playing on this server for a while now.

PHP:
- Date - Today, March 29th, 2012
- Time -  7pm
- Which server - a6 Broadcast FFA |KKK|
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) - Couldn't Access Server - But Prior Titoezz
- GUID - a35d1905

Sincerely,
Jaay

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
Check back tomorrow.
Appeal will be reviewed.

Looks like you got caught up in punkbuster ban list.

That doesn't happen for no reason btw.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
MBi Search Results
The GUID a35d1905 is not on the
Master Ban Index (MBi)

Sup, you mustve given a wrong guid or some moderator mysteriously banned you while he was trying to ban someone else. Go to iog server and ask iba or whoever is mod there for your full guid. Maybe that helps.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
61e5f692fcf1e5ce84d17426a35d1905 console

PB bans shows he's clean. I'll look in our staff bans thread.

edit:
the only thing I can find with "console" in our ban thread is this. :thinking:

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
MBi Search Results
The GUID a35d1905 is not on the
Master Ban Index (MBi)

Sup, you mustve given a wrong guid or some moderator mysteriously banned you while he was trying to ban someone else. Go to iog server and ask iba or whoever is mod there for your full guid. Maybe that helps.
Mysteriusly banned him while trying to ban someone else? Maybe he was actually cheating and the mod banned him for a reason

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wasn't me, kinda weird that he was just banned and it's not on PB or our ban list :unsure:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He's in our ban list; GUID and name has been posted above. I'll open a new thread in Team section for further discussion.

Jaay, we'll have an answer within a day.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If the thread you refer to is the one containing "console" in its title in the Team section, you have my answer. If not, make the friggin' thread. =P

I'm trying to do the right thing here.

Jaay

Private First Class
I do remember using the name console before but what i was ban for i wasnt sure if it was for you clan or not but i was ban for spamming a fake (Big Brother Bot) post about saying You are spamming warning 1 or something like that.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Nope...... that console I banned most recently was aimbotting.

The ones before that were most definitely banned for using the name "console" (in that letter case) after plentiful warnings.... including multiple kicks.

Jaay

Private First Class
Ah okay! Certainly not me as in the passed week i just came back and my names were "You're Weak, R-, or Dishes are Done". so what's the possibility of me not being not ban anymore?

I haven't been on much cause i was out of state, i was only able to reply one time cause I was at my auntie's house using my cellphone on wifi then i left for a party.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay.... here's the info. Looks like we're going to unban some people in the hopes that one of them is you. But I will be watching you. And I watch carefully.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
No need to unban "some people in the hopes that one of them is you" , the guid wally gave in his post is Jaay's guid. Unbanning that one is enough.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, the problem is he could be the aimbotter, and just lying. After seeing that his buddy Faux got unbanned for asking nicely, maybe he decided he could do that, too. That's what I meant.

And that's why I'm watching him.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Basically, Jaay, if you hack on our servers, we're gonna cut your balls off. Just sayin'

Jaay

Private First Class
Never Hacked on COD4 in my life, Sorry for this inconvenience, For sure I am a Clean player I been playing this game on PC snice it released and been FPSing for 11 years now, snice I was 9 years old and the first fps i got into was Counter-strike 1.2, Plus if you see me in the server all I ever do is quick scope bolt. :nyancat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom