{HC} Servers - hcgamerz.net

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I was recently treated like trash on their servers for really no good reason. I was kicked 3 times and then perm banned for wallhack (obv I wasn't hacking) and filled out an uban request.

Here are my posts -

http://www.hcgamerz.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1816

http://www.hcgamerz.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1817

As you can see I was more than respectful and well mannered.

To check these posts, use the login ifno:

Username: HelloThere!

PW: 123456

Fuck these noobs.

MB this thread should be moved to RAGE section. I think we should have a kkk party on their servers (i will not be able to join, obviously) but I think even the noobiest guy in our krew would get banned from their for "wallhack."

Fuck these noobs.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Have to log in to see the posts. But we should have a party...that'd be awesome.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea if you don't feel like registering, I understand.

That clan is just a prime example of why I stick with this krew and why this krew is so important to GOOD gaming clans.

We need to avoid acting like that clan in any way.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I made an account and read all of it. What a bunch of losers, is my bias opinion. I mean reading the story he was just trying to push his ranking forward and almost literally saying "You may have no form of opinion as I am your ELDER on this server." Pretty ridiculous in my opinion. Then to add things to it they added that he was a grandfather with grand kids which couldn't be more random in a neutral debate. Talking about beating around the bush. I understand your anger and if I were you or anyone of the krew I wouldn't care for getting on there servers or site, bunch of ignorant people.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well I did get the idea, initially, that the moderator was acting a little strange, I may have say "idk whether he was drunk or he's just a new moderator or a kid"

But yea, I kinda dropped that statement and moved towards apologizing unconditionally really quick. Something I don't usually do. RAGE!

:RAGE:

Well, just to not pollute this thread with my rage, I will be stepping out. Just thought you guys should see this utter bullshit. I've never acted so nicely and been treated so shittily. (Usually I fight back)

Peace dudes!

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:rockon: TD you were right in that situation as far as I can tell.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The one thing we should NOT do is go there and start breaking their rules, however lame their rules may be

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I agree. No breaking rules. I just said KKK party. That would just be flooding their servers with out members.

Please don't go there and trash talk them. That would be kinda immature and it would make the krew look bad and me look even worse (not that I care too much what those bitches think of me, at this point).

And their rules aren't really lame, man. I didn't break any of their rules. The only thing that's different there, I believe, is no vulgarity (which it seems for them is a VERY general statement) and no Marty.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yea, I agree. No breaking rules. I just said KKK party. That would just be flooding their servers with out members.

Please don't go there and trash talk them. That would be kinda immature and it would make me look even worse (not that I care too much what those bitches think of me, at this point).

Well we do care about the krew imago!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

That is the IP by the way. Would be a pretty cool server, if you didn't get banned for simply not being a noob.

Also, if anyone wants to view these, the account for public use that I made is:

Usuername: HelloThere!

PW: 123456

TheDude OUT - for reals this time.... but err.... feel free to comment.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
We should all go in there with a Wallhouse class (RPD, Deep Impact, Stopping Power), and spam walls.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
omGAWD are they mental??! TD how the HELL did you manage to stay calm?!? i wouldve raged and told them all 'FU :adolf: "

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Because I didn't want to get banned......

-sigh-

Didn't work.

Well, I wanna see how many of you who play on their servers end up getting banned for wallhack. It would be funny. :rofl:

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Can someone go on their forum and ask if I can ever be unbanned? Or try to find out in a nice way?

if the answer is no

Please flame them. I know earlier I had said it would be a bad idea, and our name would be in jeopardy, and we need to be the mature ones..... but thinking it over for hours on end, it doesn't matter. Just sayin'. They're a douche clan full of shitty mods and shitty members...... they just happen to have a nice server.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Can someone go on their forum and ask if I can ever be unbanned? Or try to find out in a nice way?

if the answer is no

Please flame them. I know earlier I had said it would be a bad idea, and our name would be in jeopardy, and we need to be the mature ones..... but thinking it over for hours on end, it doesn't matter. Just sayin'. They're a douche clan full of shitty mods and shitty members...... they just happen to have a nice server.

So flaming them would be a bad idea because it would put our name in jeopardy, how is that making us the mature ones? Also.. like you said, they have a douche clan full of shitty mods and members so why would you even want to go there? (Besides the only obvious reason left, nice servers..)

From what you've said about them, I haven't even been interested at all. I don't like to visit servers like that, but that's just my opinion..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It doesn't make us mature. :troll:

---------- Post added April 13th, 2012 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was April 11th, 2012 at 08:55 PM ----------

Burn them!!!!!! :shooting:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Boil 'em, Mash 'em, Cook 'em in a stew!!!! :shooting:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I thought we decided not to harrass other clans? How about a new rule that if you go to other crew/clan sites and servers with the intent of causing problems you get banned from here too

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea it might not be a good idea to get involved. Like getting your brother or dad to help you in a fight, and in turn the person your fighting to help them, eventually you'll have a war going on.

Top Bottom