DrWolfe- I'd like to tell you guys a little about me. (:

DrWolfe

Private First Class
Name: Mattie
CoD4 Username: DrWolfe sometimes Matt i ex <--- (if at friends house)
Explain the meaning of your username: I wanted to have a wolf growing up, i couldnt seem to stop loving them. :) and I want to be a doctor.
Steam: xXDrWolfeXx if not working try ThePun1sherz
X-Fire: xxxmatthewxx
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 2 Years, Started ever since i bought Call of Duty 2 (old one)
Time you usually play: When ever i have free time. I usually have free time alot after im done with homework. I play alot from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (week days) (weekends): Morning - Night. lol
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I was acually just surfing the CoD4 server browser and i stumbled apon a 24/7 Broadcast Server and everyone was so help full and the servers were always packed. I found this on my own but i was directed to here (intro) by TheDude

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? No, i haven't i have always wanted to. But there are too many players on there servers and it was too laggy. KKK's servers are perfect.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm a highschooler, I'm a gamer i usually play: Minecraft, Terraria, Counter-strike, Counter-strike: Source, and Call of Duty 4

Thank you for your time!
Regards,
Mattie/DrWolfe.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Mattie! Your name reminds me a lot of a member we have named D Wolf :)

Anyways, stay active in game/posting on the forums, and I hope to see you around!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wtf :wtf: wtf
ermmm >.>
mmmre <.<
>.<

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
welcome i guesse
guys i think we cant just say dwolf or wolf if this guy stays active...if this guy hits on any girls here plz remember HES NOT MEEE

dont worry drwolfe im not always like this its just so weird to see such a similar name...only more similar name ive seen to mine was S.Wolf

god this is getting scary

read my sig guys - see what i mean? " and it surprises you at any time." good example

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Met this guy in game. Said he is interested in the krew. He's a good guy. Warm welcomes from everyone!

Sup dude, welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around!

DrWolfe

Private First Class
Lol thanks to all of you who are welcoming me.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

TheDude!!! :D, you will see me around for a long time. Ty for the welcome

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Welcome Dr.Wolfe! Have some fun man and don't worry about D.Wolf ,his name will always be Püddle to me and poodle to most everyone else anyways XD

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome DrWolfe! Stay active and I'll see you online!
Oh yes Pleeassee troll Wolf :troll2:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wtf :wtf: wtf
ermmm >.>
mmmre <.<
>.<

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
welcome i guesse
guys i think we cant just say dwolf or wolf if this guy stays active...if this guy hits on any girls here plz remember HES NOT MEEE

dont worry drwolfe im not always like this its just so weird to see such a similar name...only more similar name ive seen to mine was S.Wolf

god this is getting scary

read my sig guys - see what i mean? " and it surprises you at any time." good example

What are you whining about? We call you poodle.

Anyway, I see promise with this one. I already like this kid. Welcome to the krew Mr. Wolfe!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums Dr.Wolfe. Enjoy your stay.
Here's a little tip from me to you: You might want to change your avatar from Rebecca Black to something a little less autotuned. :K

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Dang it. I saw the avatar on tapatalk and didn't really look at it... Thought you were a girl. Anywho. Welcome to the forums, stick around :D

Top Bottom