McDonalds Horror stories No1

AVC

Banned
When I left school, I worked at Maccas for about 6 months. It was a small store, with only 2 guys out the back, and two chicks at the counter, plus the boss. We had an extra girl at lunchtime. I only worked the days.

Back in those days they served chicken. Not nuggets, proper chicken pieces. We used to have to marinate the pieces first in big plastic tubs and put them in the cool room overnight.

So here we are in the doorway to the wash up area with 4 big plastic tubs on the floor. 4 bags of chook into each tub, 6 scoops of ice. The we need the marinade, which was in the back store room. "I'll get it" I say. My offsider, who is inside the wash room, say "no I'll go" and proceeds to walk THROUGH the chicken out to the back store area.

Moral of the story. Don't buy the chicken.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I've heard the chicken now days is just ground up into a pink slime and made into nuggets. :wtfderp:

Even worse, I think McDonald's hamburgers do not turn green if set outside for a while....which makes me throw up thinking about all the extra crap they put in their products.

Anyone see SuperSize Me? That stuff is crazy, but true.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've seen it before. It was horrid.

Not McDonalds but should still count. My Dad worked at Taco Bell when he was younger. He won't tell me exactly WHAT was in the beans or how they make them but he now ABSOLUTELY refuses to eat the bean burritos or anything with beans in it. If you ask him about it he turns a shade of green.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
One of my HPE teachers told me that he used to work for McDonalds. Apparently some of their meat patties are made up of 40% edible clay.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think that's BS Mercy. They have to include info on what is in their meat in reports. It's not a big secret. What's terrible is where they get their meat and how shitty it is, how awful the animals are treated, and how the giant food industries they buy from are killing the american food industry as a whole.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
McDonalds horror story.... Well turns out its actually communist. The flag is red, they have the M of Marx, and its directed by a clown.

Top Bottom