Team Europe & Team America Forum Sections

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
so, Where is the America forum?

And why are Team America and Team Europe so segregated? We should really plan some things that include both teams. I'm fine with the separation, but I don't want to be completely separated all the time, if that makes any since.

We will probably have some "Training Scrims" Between Team Europe & Team America when the Promod server gets here. And the Mumble channels have to be configured as well.

AVC

Banned
The two teams need separate forums if they want to discuss strategy stuff. Let's say if TA is going to play TE that they might want to discuss gameplay tactics.
Any other stuff can go in here, or a new thread.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The shared forum section is this one. AVC already made TA & TE so they could hold their own discussions without the other group knowing strategies, etc.

AVC

Banned
blg_blame_canada.jpg

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Canada can join team America.

Unless they really want to join Team Europe.

Why would they join Team Europe? That makes no sense. Canadians should be allowed to join Team America though.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Whats the differnce. Any smod and up can see both forums. So much for password protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Whats the differnce. Any smod and up can see both forums. So much for password protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Yes, but if we can't trust out Supermods, don't let them be Supermods...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Why would they join Team Europe? That makes no sense. Canadians should be allowed to join Team America though.

Only thing I could think of is if they lived in Quebec (Frenchish)...even then, they would want their own team lol.

Top Bottom